Dr Kearley, Dr Chivers and Partners

Jericho Health Centre, Walton Street, Oxford, England, OX2 6NW

Also known as: Dr Kearley, Dr Chivers & Partners

18th February 2016

4th January 2016

I visit the surgery often as I have a chronic illness. The reception team are helpful and the doctors friendly and efficient although there are often long waits for appointments due to delays. I am incredibly disappointed however with one of the nurses. She was incredibly rude when I was attending my yearly flu jab and then rude about my child's clothing when I took her in for her jabs. Luckily I only saw this nurse once with my daughter and the other nurse we saw was lovely. This unhappily, cruel woman made a difficult experience so much worse.

12th October 2015

My daughter (7) was just seen by the medical student (James Taylor) and said afterwards that he was very friendly, kind and helpful. She is generally nervous meeting new adults so I would like to thank him for this positive experience.

11th September 2015

The treatment I have had here has been unremittingly excellent over the 6 to 7 years I've attended the practice.

1st December 2014

The care my husband (who has a life-threatening illness) has received from this practice has been exemplary. On a more day-to-day level - ie for me and the rest of the family - the practice is also great. Nice new premises, always get an appointment fairly quickly, reasonably efficient, very nice staff (reception, nurses, and doctors). Thank you!