Dr Johnson & Partners (Sheen Lane Health Centre)

70 Sheen Lane, London, England, SW14 8LP

Also known as: Dr Johnson & Partners

3rd January 2019

Both Dr Johnson and the practice nurses at his surgery are superb practitioners.

19th October 2018

Called on a saturday morning for advice on a child with moderately urgent condition -seen later that morning ( it would have been fine to wait till monday ) . While waiting we saw one of the receptionists dealing with an elderly patient who was quite upset. She gave her a cup of tea and a biscuit and sat and talked with her for some time. She made sure the situation was resolved before the patient left- it was a lovely example of real care and compassion. The GP ( Dr Davies) was excellent , explaining everything fully . Fortunately we have not needed to use the surgery on many occasions but our experience has always been extremely good.

10th August 2018

Having moved around a lot I have been registered with many doctors' surgeries; this is by far the friendliest, most empathic surgery that I have attended. I am always able to get an appointment and the staff are very polite and patient.

2nd April 2018

Extremely disappointing. Rude receptionists & Practice manager & difficulty getting prescriptions. All the good Dr's have left this surgery.

2nd February 2018

over the past 2years I have unfortunately had a number of health problems. I have found the team at the surgery to be always helpful, kind and supportive each and every time I have gone to them. I have had incredible care from a trainee in particular who sadly moved on to get a permanent post but usually see Dr Invine. Sarah is kind, empathetic, knowledgeable and organized. Just like the reception staff, nothing is too much for Sarah Invine and she goes out of her way to keep you updated with your investigations and treatment and I find her care very holistic and bespoke. She works part time but you would think she works full time with the amount of care she has provided to me. Both my husband and I work in the NHS and it is getting tougher for staff to provide such high levels and standards of care but this GP practice always deliver which I find remarkable and I would like to take the time to thank and praise them for all their hard work. The practice is run beautifully and so efficiently, it sets an example to all other NHS services some of whom I'm sure could learn a great deal from Dr Johnson and Partners. fabulous team, wonderful care. Both my husband and I know how lucky we are to be able to use this practice. Thank you to all the team, keep up the amazing work that you do. I am sure that many days you feel that your work is thankless but I promise you, you are making so much difference to local people's lives. Thank You!

{{category}} working at Dr Johnson & Partners (Sheen Lane Health Centre) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dr Johnson & Partners (Sheen Lane Health Centre): http://iwgc.net/ecdgf