Dorchester Road Surgery

179 Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England, DT4 7LE

11th February 2016

I needed some ear drops for a ear infection which i have had from time to time. I rang at 8.30 and the most helpful receptionist said she would talk to one of the Doctors and could i ring back at 3.30 the same day. At 11.30 Dr Knight rang me and after a talk on the phone said he would write me a prescription for the drops,which i could pick up at 12.00. This I did . Sorted. This is not the 1st time this surgery have been so good. This surgery treats you like an individual and in a world where people are moaning constantly about the NHS I think people who use this surgery should count their blessings we have such a dedicated team in Weymouth. Keep up the good work.

13th January 2016

11th January 2016

Excellent on line appointments and meds renewal. Early morning appointments very useful. friendly staff

31st December 2015

I have experienced care from Dr Casson and Dr Jones as a patient. Both are very attentive and thorough, they have spent time explaining things to me and always give a caring and professional service. I have been very happy with their care. I have also recently seen a nurse who was equally caring and considerate in her treatment of me.

12th November 2015

Please keep up the great work, have never felt so welcomed and at ease by all the staff. Receptionists are always cheerful, helpful, never have I had a rude experience with any of the receptionists. Nurse practitioner is amazing and goes above and beyond. Thank you!

{{category}} working at Dorchester Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dorchester Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9ex