Dorchester Road Surgery

179 Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England, DT4 7LE

16th February 2016

I came for a pneumococcal vaccination last week. The invitation letter gave me a place to sign if I did NOT want it. I brought the letter as requested and then had to sign a consent form in which I had to confirm that I was not allergic to Phenol. The nurse (sorry did not catch her name but it was on 12 Feb) asked me if I was allergic to Phenol (which was good). However I thought she said " fennel" and said no (!). I then read the consent form and was then in a quandry as I had no idea what Phenol was. If I had then said no, this would have been a waste of both the nurse's time, the surgery's money and my time. However I took her word for it that she had never come across anybody who is allergic or any side effects other than a sore arm. May I suggest that IF this is important enough to have patients sign their consent, then you put this on the invitation letter so they can look it up in advance?

11th February 2016

I needed some ear drops for a ear infection which i have had from time to time. I rang at 8.30 and the most helpful receptionist said she would talk to one of the Doctors and could i ring back at 3.30 the same day. At 11.30 Dr Knight rang me and after a talk on the phone said he would write me a prescription for the drops,which i could pick up at 12.00. This I did . Sorted. This is not the 1st time this surgery have been so good. This surgery treats you like an individual and in a world where people are moaning constantly about the NHS I think people who use this surgery should count their blessings we have such a dedicated team in Weymouth. Keep up the good work.

13th January 2016

11th January 2016

Excellent on line appointments and meds renewal. Early morning appointments very useful. friendly staff

31st December 2015

I have experienced care from Dr Casson and Dr Jones as a patient. Both are very attentive and thorough, they have spent time explaining things to me and always give a caring and professional service. I have been very happy with their care. I have also recently seen a nurse who was equally caring and considerate in her treatment of me.

{{category}} working at Dorchester Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dorchester Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9ex