Dorchester Road Surgery

179 Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England, DT4 7LE

4th April 2016

As always I was very pleased with the service I received. My only complaint would be the time it takes to get an appointment and how hard it is to get an appointment by phoning on the day. Staff always friendly and helpful. Dr Jones is excellent.

22nd February 2016

My wife and I have had excellent care and very personal attention when attending the surgery with our registered doctor . We have also had similar care and attention when our resident doctor has been absent and we have been seen by another doctor . So the only criticism we have is the difficulty on certain occasions to get an appointment by telephone.

17th February 2016

I rang on Tuesday for an appointment and was offered one the following day which was at a time suitable for me and involved the receptionist kindly re-arranging another persons appointment time. The doctor called me in spot on the time arranged and went to great care to listen to my situation and offered excellent advice on different options. The relevant prescription was given to me and I was in possession of the medicines within 30 minutes. I don't think this kind of excellence would be found anywhere else in the world and the practice should be very proud of it's performance.

17th February 2016

Excellent service as always

16th February 2016

I got an appointment with my chosen doctor at my chosen day and time. The telephone system is easy to use and the recorded introduction can be bypassed by selecting the appropriate option ( 1 for reception) . I was seen by the correct doctor at the correct time in an efficient professional manner. My blood pressure was taken and the cause of the problem was explained in a straight forward way using a clear full colour picture of the area. I was reassured that the problem would resolve itself in a short time and I was to return if that did not happen.

{{category}} working at Dorchester Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dorchester Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9ex