Dorchester Road Surgery

179 Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England, DT4 7LE

15th April 2016

My GP always has time to listen and reassure me, when I need a hospital appointment he makes it easy for me. I have no complaints about the standard of care I receive and cannot think of any way it could be improved.

8th April 2016

I had an appointment with Doctor Hendricks which I will avoid like the plague in future and I certainly wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Never before I have been treated in such a cold and unsympathetic manner by a GP. I left the surgery feeling worse than when I had arrived. I was hoping to find some level of reassurance from her but she made me feel as though I was worrying about nothing and wasting her time - she has zero emotional intelligence, clearly doesn't consider her impact on her patients and did nothing to make me feel that my concerns were valid. I question why someone would choose a career in medicine when they clearly don't care about their impact on others or helping them to feel supported. Perhaps she would have more success as a surgeon where the sedated patients won't have to experience her terrible bedside manner! I have been a member of the surgery for a number of years and up until this point I've had only good things to say - I have left previous reviews of a much more positive nature and feel disappointed that this terrible experience has tarnished my view. My rating of 'extremely unlikely to recommend this GP practice 's based solely on my interaction with Doctor Hendricks. I just hope this feedback is put to good use, so that others have a more positive encounter.

5th April 2016

Just to say I have been a patient for about a year now and can honestly say I have been happy with the treatment and the pleasant atmosphere. Everyone seems happy to be doing what they have to do, not a sour face amongst you which seems unusual in this modern age. Thank you all! Brenda Harper

4th April 2016

As always I was very pleased with the service I received. My only complaint would be the time it takes to get an appointment and how hard it is to get an appointment by phoning on the day. Staff always friendly and helpful. Dr Jones is excellent.

22nd February 2016

My wife and I have had excellent care and very personal attention when attending the surgery with our registered doctor . We have also had similar care and attention when our resident doctor has been absent and we have been seen by another doctor . So the only criticism we have is the difficulty on certain occasions to get an appointment by telephone.

{{category}} working at Dorchester Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dorchester Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9ex