Dorchester Road Surgery

179 Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England, DT4 7LE

12th March 2017

Very bad to get an appointment because of the receptionists

5th March 2017

18th February 2017

Very helpful and quick in sending me for an x-ray and referring me to a consultant

15th February 2017

The reception is rude and not helpful. You need to take your reception staff on a customer service course. I have been a patient at your surgery for the past 2 years and I am disappointed with the service that I have received. I understand that you are busy with calls, however I tried ringing to make an appointment many times and there has been no answer. However, even when I get through to you the staff are rude and it takes about 20 minutes just to make an appointment. Doctors surgery's are supposed to make you feel at ease and comfortable and make me feel like I can trust the surgery, but NOT AT THIS SURGERY. At this rate, I will let people know how awful your surgery is and I will be writing a formal complaint and changing my doctors.

12th October 2016

The reception staff are very helpful and we always get an appointment. Very pleased with this aspect of the surgery. Especially Maria. I have not been very impressed with my prescription pick-up at Boots. I have never collected my prescription without a problem. They always have to phone the surgery and even then cannot dispense straight away. I do not know who is at fault here but the system fails me every time. Otherwise, I am pleased overall with the surgery and doctors. Well done.

{{category}} working at Dorchester Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dorchester Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9ex