Dorchester Road Surgery

179 Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England, DT4 7LE

5th November 2014

Dr Knight was very easy to talk to and diagnosed my shoulder problem right away. He offered me an injection which has helped with the pain and arranged physiotherapy. He re-assured me although it may take time, help is available for the condition. I feel the care is excellent and on-going.

27th October 2014

The doctors really care about you in my experience. I've been going there for 20 years and I would not switch to another practice. It is awkward however when you have to ring for an appointment early in the morning in a race to get through first but I don't know how else it should be done to be honest. I'm pleased with the online service and I use it for my repeat prescriptions every month and to cancel appointments when I need to rather than not tell them I can't make it. I am pleased with the practice and I recommend it.

28th October 2014

First impressions as a patient are that the surgery reception is clean, bright and efficient. When we are dealt with, these impressions are confirmed. When I was in consultation with Dr. Jones, I felt included and cared for, I also felt plenty of confidence in his opinions and the accuracy of my medical records. Small point, more eye contact in reception would be even better.

17th October 2014

Always very grateful for the prompt care and attention received from the surgery

21st October 2014

Service from GP very good but length of time for hospital backup not very good, 3 month waiting list for initial appointment

{{category}} working at Dorchester Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dorchester Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9ex