Dorchester Road Surgery

179 Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England, DT4 7LE

2nd October 2018

All the Medical staff are extremely professional, Friendly and efficient this applies to all Doctors and to the nurse practitioner. Also the front line staff meaning the reception personal are also professional, and friendly in some of the most delicate and difficult situations known to a busy medical environment. This medical Practice is second to none I have no hesitation in highly recommending this surgery to any person requiring a first class service

15th June 2018

The receptionist are.excellent and skilled in listening and assessing the needs of patients as I have rang as both carer and patient and have been booked in to see a or a telephone appt organised. In my job I hear lots of negative things regarding surgery practices, appt availability and GPs who don't seem to care and frightening waiting times. I feel very lucky and grateful to be with this practice as I have seen all the GP s and nurses and I know we have the best in Weymouth. Thanks to an excellent team.

6th June 2018

30th May 2018

Online accessibility for appointments results etc. Doctors nurses and staff interact extremely well together providing a professional service. Have relied on the service at Dorchester Road for almost 20years and always received very good care.

9th March 2018

After being in bed for a week was having trouble getting my breath and I phoned the surgery at about 9.30 to try and get an appointment. By 11.30 I had been seen by Dr Knight, diagnosed with chest infection and given a prescription. The following day my husband felt very unwell and we popped into the surgery to try and get an appointment. The receptionist took one look at him and we had an appointment in 25 minutes. Unfortunately my husband became very unwell before that time, but the receptionists, nurse and doctor treated him quickly and with compassion. I would recommend - I do recommend often, this surgery. All the doctors are extremely nice and approachable, the receptionists again very nice, helpful and approachable, the nursing staff also. This is a first class surgery, I am grateful to be on their books.

{{category}} working at Dorchester Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dorchester Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9ex