Devon Road Surgery

32 Devon Road, South Darenth, Dartford, England, DA4 9AB

Also known as: Drs Aburn, Auckloo & von Fraunhofer

24th April 2017

Naomi was really helpful today, providing me not only with advice regarding why the appointment was made but also another issue that had arisen since booking.

10th June 2016

I have never had a bad experience with Devon Road Surgery, Dr Auckloo, is an amazing Dr and has helped me through a very tough 2 years. Caring and understanding, an asset to the surgery.

9th May 2016

Having registered to use your online access I have been unable to access the system following my original registration. I called the surgery to speak to the practice manager as per the Surgery and the website instructions to be told that she was very busy and could I leave my number for her to call back later in the week. When I said this wasn't acceptable I was advised by the receptionist these were her instructions. I feel there is general lack of good customer service from both the receptionists and the practice manager this is very disappointing as having been with the Surgery for many years this is not something I have experienced before.

25th November 2015

Could not have better help.

Rating not given.

25th November 2015

Didn't get any really I was unwell from Thursday of last week and no appt was offered until Mon 2/11/15 at 5:40 pm by which time i sought help and advice elsewhere and was feeling better then could not get through to cancel my appt so had to travel in person to say I.

{{category}} working at Devon Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Nurses working at Devon Road Surgery