Report this review of Desborough Surgery

4th May 2017

I have never had a problem making an appointment at Desborough Surgery. All the doctors I have seen have been patient and helpful. The one thing I found annoying is when my doctor of many years had left the Surgery and I didn't know about it. Also a receptionist who had been very good to me left after a great number of years, and I didn't know. Maybe a newsletter could be emailed if there are major changes at the Surgery?

9th May 2017
Response from Desborough Surgery

Hi, Do we have your email address as we produce a bi-monthly newsletters and are always after ideas for content. The current doctors and receptionists have been with with us for quite a few years thankfully so I wonder when the doctor you mention left us or how regularly you visit perhaps.