Davenport House Surgery

Bowers Way, Harpenden, Herts, England, AL5 4HX 1 2 3 4 5 13 reviews

22nd June 2020

Hello ,I am a patient of Dr Cashyaps. I have been with Davonport since 1989. I have always found the surgery , receptionists and doctors helpful and caring . I read the reviews and realise that some people are not happy . Dr Cashyap is an amazing person goes the extra mile always to help . I’ve had to deal with the receptionist regularly when my late husband had cancer. They were excellent .nothing was too much trouble . For example my late husband needed a chair near to the door it was provided. I have always recieved care of high quality.

5th November 2019

I had an appointment with a male doctor, Dr.Chan and had 3 things to discuss and was asked what they were. Only 2 were urgent so for the first one I was given an urgent referral which I needed.Then I was told there was no time for the second one and I should make another appointment. I was offered one later on the same day but by then I felt too rough to go out again, look for parking etc. etc. Having already informed the doctor what the second one was I felt he could have dealt with it at the same appointment.

{{category}} working at Davenport House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Davenport House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb6mk