Dashwood Medical Centre

158-160 Grange Road, Ramsgate, Kent, N/a, CT11 9PR

Also known as: Surgery name change to Dashwood Medical Centre

16th April 2018

this is a great surgery,always get an appointment iff you are willing to put yourself out and que at the door. the surgery is clean and quiet and orderly the staff are person centered and helpful the doctors are great and waiting times are quite short and in keeping.

6th April 2018

21st March 2018

I have been at the surgery for about 5 years now and my wife and I have always had a very positive experience. We like the online facilities for appointments and repeat prescriptions and would be interested to see daily appointments added. The car park is small but there is little that could be done due to lack of space. Yes if you phone for an appointment it can be difficult to get through but I have never known a surgery that isn't. That said I have never waited more than 5 minutes. I find all staff exceptional from reception, clerks, HCA's, nurses and doctors with special mention to Dr Malasi however they are are all great. I am signed up to the user forums and although unable to attend the feedback is very useful. Finally a very informative website which I find very useful for keeping me up to speed with changes and improvements at our surgery.

14th March 2018

5th January 2018

I have been a patient at Dash wood House for many years I have total trust in the Doctors and nurses that work here some of the reception staff may need some communication training. I find the best way to get an appointment is to go to the surgery early on the morning I have never had a problem with getting a appointment this way. When I have ask the Doctor to phone me it is frustrating that you often wait all day for them to phone as I understand that telephone consultation is done after surgery has finished. Otherwise I wouldn't use any other surgery within my area.