Dashwood Medical Centre

158-160 Grange Road, Ramsgate, Kent, N/a, CT11 9PR Also known as: Surgery name change to Dashwood Medical Centre 1 2 3 4 5 22 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th July 2021

I am new to the area and have found the GP surgery really difficult to get help from. The econsult page is only live from 9am-12pm. Phone lines are always very busy. I have been waiting for a cervical smear for a number of weeks now, with nobody able to tell me when I will be able to get this. GP surgery also did not have any knowledge about the NHS app and how I am able to access my records, something that I had previously used elsewhere. I needed antibiotics and requested an appointment and wasn't able to speak to anyone for 4 days. I also referred myself to get a mole checked as I have a history of skin cancer in the family. My appointment was cancelled the day before, and I had to ring up a week later to ring back as nobody got back to me. I understand that people are busy at the moment, but communication is so key and is really missing from this surgery.

Communicate more effectively. If waiting lists are high, tell me this. If I am to wait 6 months for a smear- tell me. The silence is the problem, and probably leads to people calling and calling which doesn't help how busy the phonelines are.

Experience
14th October 2019

Rude receptionists in particular

30th August 2019

i find it very difficult to get an appointment by telephone and have resorted to queuing early in the morning at the surgery which is not ideal. However all the Drs are very approachable and helpful

11th April 2019

Great surgery with a great clinical team. Always thorough and GP's always give you time.

2nd July 2018

GP's , nurses medical staff are fantastic. Getting an appointment is another story. Even when it has been requested by the medical staff you are told no, tele at 8 on the day, or go in for 7.30am. Brilliant if you are one of the few who don't work during those hours and are able to spend ages trying to get through. I know they can book ahead for some appointment's but it seems that they like to dictate us. So now I wont bother and they will have to call me to give me my results if they are that important.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Dashwood Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dashwood Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejg63