Dashwood Medical Centre

158-160 Grange Road, Ramsgate, Kent, N/a, CT11 9PR

Also known as: Surgery name change to Dashwood Medical Centre

« 1 2 3 4 »

2nd July 2018

GP's , nurses medical staff are fantastic. Getting an appointment is another story. Even when it has been requested by the medical staff you are told no, tele at 8 on the day, or go in for 7.30am. Brilliant if you are one of the few who don't work during those hours and are able to spend ages trying to get through. I know they can book ahead for some appointment's but it seems that they like to dictate us. So now I wont bother and they will have to call me to give me my results if they are that important.

29th June 2018

The surgery itself, is well run and the staff are polite. However, I would like the option to decide on more than one doctor, when making an appointment on line. Although there are several doctors at the surgery, I am never given any choice, so I end up seeing no one.

16th April 2018

this is a great surgery,always get an appointment iff you are willing to put yourself out and que at the door. the surgery is clean and quiet and orderly the staff are person centered and helpful the doctors are great and waiting times are quite short and in keeping.

6th April 2018

21st March 2018

I have been at the surgery for about 5 years now and my wife and I have always had a very positive experience. We like the online facilities for appointments and repeat prescriptions and would be interested to see daily appointments added. The car park is small but there is little that could be done due to lack of space. Yes if you phone for an appointment it can be difficult to get through but I have never known a surgery that isn't. That said I have never waited more than 5 minutes. I find all staff exceptional from reception, clerks, HCA's, nurses and doctors with special mention to Dr Malasi however they are are all great. I am signed up to the user forums and although unable to attend the feedback is very useful. Finally a very informative website which I find very useful for keeping me up to speed with changes and improvements at our surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 »