Crown Street Surgery

17 Crown Street, Swinton, Mexborough, S Yorks England, S64 8NB

15th September 2018

superb service- have been at this practice over 20 years and have had the best medical care- I have several serious long term medical problems. I have just completed prostrate cancer treatment, thanks to the very fast diagnosis and response to my prostrate cancer, etc. In all of these illnesses , i have had the best medical care from the doctors at the practice. I have found the staff, to be very attentive and have gone the extra mile to assist me when i have contacted them. The nurses have been very efficient, caring, and friendly with my aftercare and do explain what is required of me without being overbearing. Obviously with such a large catchment, booking an appointment for a doctor can be sometimes awkward but there is only so many hours in the day, but a doctor, will phone you if you request it., and in a real emergency, will ask you to come to the surgery or give you instructions on what you need to do.

20th February 2017

I have moved my whole family from this practice due to the rude staff, poor quality treatment and overall performance of this surgery. The last episode was the last straw. I had to call 3 days in a row just to get an appointment.for my injured foot. where I wasn't even examined and told to get an x-ray. I got it done the very same day. I even saw them printing them so I felt I would be at last be sorted out. Ha! wrong. I called to ask if the doc had seen the x-ray (after many attempts). No. for 2 weeks I was calling to get a diagnosis and told the doctor "hadn't got around to looking at them yet". After I complained to the staff about the delay I was treated so badly on the phone I decided to move to another practice. that doctor quickly told me that I had multiple stress fractures and I am now in cast for 5 weeks. I was walking in pain for weeks because of the doctor not even looking at the x-ray. This is just one of many things I and my family have had to deal with at this surgery.

24th January 2017

The doctors are not knowledgeable. I asked about a problem and was told "I don't know". and no attempt was made to help. I had to go and see another to get a referral. But worst of all.is the reception staff. thin skinned and condescending. Also good luck getting an appointment or test result soon. I am changing doctor because this isn't medical care.

{{category}} working at Crown Street Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Crown Street Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccqa