Cowdenbeath Medical Practice

173 Stenhouse Street, Cowdenbeath, Fife, Scotland, KY4 9DH

13th January 2021

Near impossible to get an appointment, unhelpful receptionists, I was verbally abuse by one of them and I have a heart condition. I phoned to get a Doctor appointment because I have been experiencing chest pain.

Being polite would be a start and helpful would be nice.

Experience
13th January 2021

Being polite would be a start and helpful would be nice.

Experience
15th March 2018

Advised the GP that I am moving soon. I was told that I need to start looking for a new surgery and have a few weeks to do so. The following week I fell extremely ill and needed urgent attention, I was told I can not see a GP as I am no longer registered. No other GP could see me on that day because it takes a few days for the registration process. My condition worsened because of this and I ended up in A&E. I am registered disabled and depend heavily on my bandages. I was unable to get any prescriptions for two months, because they felt my specialist bandages 'cost them too much'. I felt the staff have little to no empathy, totally brushed me off, hung up on me. THIS SURGERY IS A DISGRACE .

{{category}} working at Cowdenbeath Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Cowdenbeath Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecamw