Cloister Road Surgery

41-43 Cloister Road, Acton, London, W3 0DF 1 2 3 4 5 41 reviews

27th September 2020

Satisfaction:
We are patients of this surgery since 2006 and overall cannot complaint about the service we are receiving. Doctors are amazing always helpful, I personally have never felt left out by them. The receptionist staff (a couple of a crew members) might need to change their attitudes towards patients, because there are there for us not other way round. There is a few lovely receptionist which are very helpful also.

Improvement:
Teach the receptionist ( a mean some of them) the manners over the phone, because overall the practise is amazing and they behave like they don’t belong there.

27th September 2020

27th August 2020

Satisfaction:
Even though it is a busy surgery, they have always coped with my and my familly's needs. Covid caused some changes in how they operate, but I felt they very mucg got it right. Maybe use more telephone consultations post covid.

Improvement:
Allow selected patients to enter to wait inside on a chair. Not everybody is able to stand outside while waiting.

27th August 2020

19th May 2020

Spoke with doctor over the phone. Very attentive and responsive, spoke in detail and was very helpful.

21st May 2020
Response from Cloister Road Surgery

On behalf of all of us at Cloister Road Surgery we would like to thank you for leaving your feedback. We appreciate your comment. Thank you again, Cloister Road Surgery

{{category}} working at Cloister Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Cloister Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecg2m