Clarence Medical Centre

Vansittart Road, Windsor, Berks, England, SL4 5AS 1 2 3 4 5 6 reviews

9th September 2020

I’ve been a patient at Clarence Medical Centre for over twenty years and have consistently had a positive experience during my appointments. In particular, the care I have received from Dr Baiarda and Dr Dickinson over the years has been fantastic. They are attentive, knowledgeable and compassionate and I feel lucky to be a patient at a practice that provides such a high level of care. The nurse team are also fantastic; they administered my children’s vaccinations with such skill and care that having the immunisations was a positive experience for my children and I, which I imagine is a rarity.

Experience
9th September 2020

Experience

{{category}} working at Clarence Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Clarence Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecc3b