Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Chobham&west End Med Prac, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, Woking, Surrey, GU24 8NA

Also known as: The Surgery, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, WOKING, GU24 8NA, Lucas Green surgery, Lucas Green Road, West End, WOKING, GU24 9LU

4th January 2017

I called on the day - 3rd January 2017! At 830 and managed to get an appointment within 4 hours. New electronic system was easy and all staff happy and friendly. Very pleased with the service

15th December 2016

7th December 2016

I have not visited either the Chobham or West End surgeries for a couple of years now and was dreading trying to make an appointment at sort notice yesterday (needed a prescription as only had 3 days left of current). Previously I have found it very difficult to get an appointment but the receptionist I spoke with was friendly and helpful and booked me an appointment for the same day at 5.30pm meaning I didn't have to take too much time out of work. When I arrived for my appointment at the Chobham surgery the new digital self check in system was very easy to use (I am dreadful with modern technology) and presumably frees up a lot of time for the reception staff. I was seen on time and the nurse, Emma, was very friendly despite me being a little annoyed initially after being told I wouldn't be able to get the prescription then and there (my own fault as I neglected to tell the reception staff when I made the appointment that I had been off the pill for a little while and only recently started it again). However Emma managed to speak to a doctor for me and get a prescription signed off so I did not have to take more time out of work to come back for another appointment. Many thanks to Emma for going above and beyond, it was very much appreciated.

6th December 2016

Tried to get a nurse's appointment today (Tuesday, 6th December 2016) for my 11 year old son to check whether he is asthmatic or not on the Doctor's referral. Informed I couldn't see anyone until 13th January 2017, during the school day as only one nurse can do this test. Quite frankly thinking of changing surgery as totally fed up with being put at the back of the queue for every appointment, referral etc. as I'm too polite to make a fuss. If this was a one-off I wouldn't be leaving this feedback.

17th November 2016

I dont phone the surgery to make an appointment I usually go on line to do that and I dont have any trouble getting an appointment, I cannot comment on getting an early appointment if I needed one as I have not had to need one, but I am sure there would not be a problem if I needed to phone the receptionists for an appointment.

{{category}} working at Chobham & West End Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Chobham & West End Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhkt