Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Chobham&west End Med Prac, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, Woking, Surrey, GU24 8NA

Also known as: The Surgery, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, WOKING, GU24 8NA, Lucas Green surgery, Lucas Green Road, West End, WOKING, GU24 9LU

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

20th May 2016

20th May 2016

There are some wonderful doctors at this practice. Dr Carty has been fantastic with my and my families care. He is always professional and thorough. We have had ongoing problems with the reception staff however. I have had my prescription lost the past three or four times I have left a repeat prescription, or only had some of my medication included on my prescription despite listing all of them. On one occasion the receptionist announced that I was banned from having my medication....it was a diabetic prescription and I was refused my insulin. I left the surgery in tears. Penny the reception manager is brilliant however and has sorted out the mistakes promptly and helpfully. On some occasions I have been left standing the other side of the glass for 15 minutes with no acknowledgement and when the receptionist Julie has not been on the phone.

17th May 2016

Very good visit with a new doctor. Hitoshi Kanjaria

25th March 2016

The practice is doing a good job under difficult circumstances. The receptionists are helpful and it is always possible to see a doctor if the need is urgent. It is disappointing that non-urgent appointments are always so far in the future, but equally understand the reason for this.

22nd February 2016