Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Chobham&west End Med Prac, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, Woking, Surrey, GU24 8NA

Also known as: The Surgery, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, WOKING, GU24 8NA, Lucas Green surgery, Lucas Green Road, West End, WOKING, GU24 9LU

16th May 2018

All staff are professional and caring. I suspect the difficulty with getting appointments lies with funding and staffing issues outside the control of the practice. The 'book on the day' system is a resourceful compromise and works very well but it would be better to be able to see the same GP for continuity and reassurance,

16th May 2018

Can only say that I had good care

15th May 2018

Nice friendly Practice. My Dr is Dr Carty who is excellent. Thank you.

15th May 2018

Been on the surgery books for just over 4 years but lucky enough to be blessed with good health. However my 1st appointment did not go well. On arrival at the surgery I went to the reception window and introduced myself. The receptionist just pointed to a machine on the wall. It was obviously too difficult to take a moment to explain the process. I then waited over 45 minutes past my appointment time. No explanation and no apology. I am a working professional and wouldn’t treat my staff or customers the same way. Let’s hope my health holds out as I don’t want to have to go back.

15th May 2018

I have found it very difficult at times to get an appointment booked for when the doctor or nurse wishes to see m e as the booking system at the surgery is not made up to when the appointment needs to be booked so I have had to contact on a weekly basis only to be told all the appointments for the date required have been taken. This means that when I do see the doctor or nurse quite a period of time has passed between the date I wished to book and could actually book. The other issue is I live in West End and keep having to go to Chobham to see the nurse. If I have had to book an urgent appointment I have always been seen the same day which is great. Most of the time I have had to go to Chobham for this which I can understand when the appointment is not planned. I had a certain gp allocated to me for many years and I was happy with this as the gp knew me and my medical history and I felt happy with this. Also the gp is mainly based in West End surgery. My allocated gp has changed, even though my original gp is still at the practice. my reallocated gp is mainly based in Chobham. I was very disappointed not to be consulted before this happened and cannot understand the logic behind the change. To date I have never seen my reallocated gp as when I have requested an appointment she was fully booked. I had to take an appointment with another go and I was not particularly pleased as the appointment was in Chobham, not an urgent one and I wanted to discuss my medication but the gp I saw not particularly helpful. I have not had any problems with all the other gps and nurses. They are all very helpful.

{{category}} working at Chobham & West End Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Chobham & West End Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhkt