Charlestown Medical Practice

Charlestown Road, Blackley, Manchester, M9 7ED

22nd November 2018

Unfortunately the time I have to wait to see a doctor when I need to is totally unacceptable.

16th November 2018

The interaction with the Dr Latif was exciting through out the time he was dealing with my problem. We had a very cordial talk as he was asking me questions and same time getting feedback. I think I will very much recommend the clinic and the doctors to my friends in the future.

6th September 2018

All new but liking it !!! Very impressed with dr Latif

6th September 2018

the staff are helpful

5th July 2018

Given conflicting advice from reception. Had bloods done recently, told dr wants to see me but no bookable appointments for next 3 weeks so to ring on the day I’m free to get an emergency appointment. I work odd hours and not near my surgery. I’ve been ringing since to see if they’ve suddenly got any bookable appointments but no. I rang today on my day off to get appointment as my daily meds are running out and also to get an appointment for my 4 year old as he was sent home from school yesterday poorly. Called at 7:46am to get 2 appointments to be told there was one emergency appointment left today and only one of us could be seen. Selfish of me but I chose me-I need DAILY meds that we’re running out. Told the receptionist I would ask dr to look at my son, she said ‘it’s unlikely he will’. I brought him with me anyway. Doctor was most accommodating, dealt with my daily meds, my other med review that is due in 3 weeks to save me from having to go through the same cock up again with trying to get an appointment AND gave my son antibiotics for his ear infection! Normally I rave about this surgery but the last few weeks have given me a headache trying to get appointments.

{{category}} working at Charlestown Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Charlestown Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejms8