Carisbrooke Surgery

Falaise Road, Hastings, E SussexEngland, TN34 1EU

18th April 2017

Without doubt the best surgery I have ever used, private or NHS. Reception team superb and go out of their way to help. It is refreshing to find doctors who are devoted to their patients and their wellbeing. I particularly like seeing Dr McCarthy; the sort of doctor who takes time with his patients. Saw him this morning and he arranged a hospital appointment straight away. A real professional and a real gentleman. The pharmacy in the same building is again entirely excellent. Brent and his team are the best.

29th September 2016

I phoned for an appointment and was told I could have an emergency appointment which suited me as I had a 2.5 hour drive. The person I spoke too asked what the issue was and without hesitation booked the appointment. The Doctor was on time and provided excellent patient care involving me in her thoughts and diagnosis, ensuring that I was comfortable with the examination. She spent as much time as was required. As I was not able to attend the flu clinic the nurse, agree to administer this without prior notice.

21st July 2015

The surgery offers a high standard of care. The GPs listen and respond. The receptionists are friendly and efficient. The nurses also. Everyone works very hard under considerable pressure.

26th February 2015

After finding twice that I couldn't get an appointment agreed to see the practise nurse appointment was late and the receptionist told me that "I didn't really expect that appointments would be on time did I" well why have appointments.

22nd January 2015

Brilliant appointment. Staff very helpfuil and understanding. Receptionist was patient when I explained about my appointment. The Nurse I saw was very kind and helpful. She remembered me from previous appointments. The only problem I have with the Surgery is that there is a radio or similar playing all the time in the waiting area. Sometimes I find the noise very distressing, due to my Mental Health condition, even though the sound isn't very loud. But most waiting rooms seem to play music, so it is not something peculiar to this Surgery. However, the waiting area is spacious and comfortable, so that does lessen my distress. Apart from the radio discomfort I have no unfavourable comments about this Surgery.