Canbury Medical Centre

1 Elm Road, Kingston upon Thames, England, KT2 6HR

11th June 2018

I have been registered with this surgery for 3 years and have visited many times after having two children. The Canbury is a lovely family friendly place where the doctors are great as are the nurses and reception staff. Love the new waiting room and the children's area too!

30th May 2018

24th May 2018

Lovely friendly attentive surgery with lots of time and patience for appointments - couldn’t wish for better surgery practice

11th June 2018
Response from Canbury Medical Centre

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased you are happy with our service.

19th December 2016

I am very pleased with the sevice i've had this year.

11th June 2018
Response from Canbury Medical Centre

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased you have had a good experience this year.

16th October 2016

We love seeing our regular GP, as she provides good care with a kind attitude that involves us in our care. Good explanations are given at all times and referals organised immediately when necessary. Thank you. The booking system needs revising though. In order to get an appointment for 'our GP' I have to wait in perosn in the morning from 8.10-8.30h. While this is not an issue for myself, as I am physically able and live nearby, it is impossible for elderly and/or infirm people. There are usually old people waiting next to me and I feel very sorry for them and hope this antiquated system will change soon.

11th June 2018
Response from Canbury Medical Centre

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased you have had a good experience with your GP. We will take your comments on board about booking appointments.