Broomwood Road Surgery

41 Broomwood Road, St Paul's Cray, Orpington, KentEngland, BR5 2JP 1 2 3 4 5 9 reviews

5th February 2020

Have been on the phone for one hour keeps saying busy line then music .am phoning on behalf of husband who has hearing aids and cant speak over phone ,I needed to speak to someone who could have put me in touch with imformation needed about hospital appointments and diabetic appointment, very upsetting we are both 81 and this surgery should have a line that's sorts people out ,not reception.

14th March 2018

The current level of care I recently received from Dr Abbott and Kerry the secretary was outstanding. They are a credit to the NHS.

8th January 2018

I tried to get an appointment on the telephone on 3/01/18, I phoned @ 08.00. finally got through to the Appointment's Lady @ 0810. Only to be told that all the appointments had gone for that day, I was offered a Telephone Appointment which I declined, I explained that my left leg had swollen up and was in some pain. but I still couldn't get to see a Doctor in person. After going back home and looking on line for a appointment I managed to book a appointment for 5/01/18 to see Dr Nielsen @ 10.20am. This Doctor was a very Kind & Caring person, she explained to me in great detail as to what may be causing my leg to swell up, Doctor referred me for a blood test on that day. The Doctor explained to me that if may be a Blood Clot, so it was in my best interest to go straight to the Hospital for a Blood test. After getting my blood test results the Doctor phoned me on my mobile phone and ask me to go straight to A & E, as the resultants indicated that I may have a blood clot. I went to A & E as advised by the Doctor. Doctor Nielsen kept in touch with me through the whole process and gave me her mobile phone number for me to contact her in person if I was concerned at anytime. This Doctor was remarkable in the caring and kind way she helped me, and showed great compassion & dignity, She is a credit to the N.H.S. I cannot thank her enough for her kindness.

15th November 2017

The receptionist was very friendly and got me some leaflets so I could book appointment on line The doctor was very thorough in her examination and very clear in explaining her diagnosis

6th October 2017

I was seen today 6/10/17 by Dr Eleanor WINSTANLEY who was very helpful and understanding and took time to listen to the reason I made the appointment, Its the second time I have seen this caring and very professional Doctor at the surgery. I was made to feel at ease on both occasions. I was very satisfied with the treatment and advice I was given. I have been a patient at this surgery since 1987 and have always been more then happy with the treatment I have received from Medical Staff at this surgery.

{{category}} working at Broomwood Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broomwood Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb68s