Broken Cross Surgery

Sunderland Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, SK11 6JL

25th February 2021

I have been a member of this practice for 10 years and have had nothing but excellent care, however, my experience of late has been nothing short of negligent. I realise that Covid is a priority but so is a potential tumour and despite offering to go privately to save the NHS in these times, a simple email referral has not been made. It is now 3 weeks since first appointment.

Phone system: in a queue for 30 mins before being cut off TWICE then another 25 mins before finally getting through. Keep getting told that the 'task' has been looked at. I'm sorry but the task system is not working if tasks are looked at and left.

Experience
Rating not given.
25th February 2021

Experience
Rating not given.
9th July 2020

Reception staff are very friendly which is hard to find these days. I am a new patient and Sister Claire performed my first ever cervical screening for me. I was apprehensive about this procedure, just like many other women and Claire really put my mind at rest. She was so professional, kind, patient and informative and this led to such a positive experience for me. Given the current Covid outbreak she went above and beyond to ensure I felt safe and explained a lot in detail over the phone the morning of my appointment and before the procedure itself. I cannot thank her enough for this.

{{category}} working at Broken Cross Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broken Cross Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccyg