Brocklebank Group Practice

Brocklebank Group Prac, 249 Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4DU

« 1 2 3 4 »

6th March 2018

Brocklebank Group Practice is an excellent surgery. It has a wide range of fantastic doctors and other professionals. The on line booking system, once set up, makes appointments easy to book although patients may have to wait for the doctor they want. This is not a criticism, just a fact of a busy NHS practice.

18th August 2016

I never really write reviews but felt the need to do it. Extremely easy to book an appointment. Used the Patient Access website and was seen on the same day. Dr. Nicola was great, really caring and very attentive to all details. She made sure I knew all my options and put my mind at ease. She even asked if there was anything else she could help with, making me feel genuinely cared for :)

12th August 2016

Just had a consultation with Dr Coen Beugelink This was my second appointment with a doctor at the Brocklebank centre and I was more than satisfied with the level of service received from Dr Beugelink. Extremely professional and very reassuring. His experience and knowledge were second to none. Also I liked the fact he wanted to follow the appointment up himself next time, always good when a doctor has a personal handle on your health. At last I feel I have found a local surgery that actually cares for you. Nick

23rd June 2016

1st May 2015

I would like to see more appointment slots available on saturddays

« 1 2 3 4 »