Broadwater Medical Centre

5-11 Broadwater Boulevard, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8JE

21st April 2017

I'm a nervous patient but the nurse i saw (Vickie Franklin) made me feel completely at ease. I missed my last cervical screening because of my anxiety but vickiewas great and i couldnt have asked for more.

6th April 2017

6th April 2017

Very friendly, helpful and re-assuring doctor. Much appreciated advice & treatment. Thank you.

31st March 2017

The doctors always run late, by around 45 - 60 minutes. It's as though my time does not matter. People have to take off work and it's irritating knowing that you will always be delayed. The arrival screen told me thr doctor was running 16 minutes late -acceptable. However, the wait turned into an hour without any update, explanation nor apology. I don't have this kind of time to waste in a room full of people coughing and sneezing. When I finally saw the doctor she was excellent, and my appointment took 6 minutes. Why do we have to wait so long, and why cannot the delay be updated? Unlike other surgeries this one NEVER seems to keep appointments to time. I also dislike having my full name displayed and would prefer the doctor to come and fetch me.

31st March 2017

{{category}} working at Broadwater Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broadwater Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejhn2