Broad Street Surgery

200 Broad Street, Coventry, England, CV6 5BG

Also known as: CoventryGP.Com Group of Medical Prractices (Jubilee Health Centre & Broad Street Surgery)

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

30th October 2014

I went to the doctor's with two issues. I presented the first issue and he examined me. As l was about to tell him the second problem, he told me that my 10mins were about to end so he dismissed me. During my "10min" he answered his phone and spoke to someone for almost 1 and half minutes. So if he could answer his phone during my time slot l am sure he could have just listened to my problem and dismissed me in a nicer way.

17th July 2014

i live the other side of the city but would never change this doctors surgery for a closer one this is the most friendly and helpful doctors surgery that I have been allocated, over the years the doctors here have given me a fantastic service I have received a lot of and treatment, Thank you.

7th July 2014

Doctors are brilliant Receptionist are friendly and mostly helpfull appointments not always easy to make, can understand as its a busy surgery

14th July 2014
Response from Broad Street Surgery

Thank you for your feedback, regarding the appointment slots - we are trying to free up as many slots as possible, we do run a telephone triage service on Monday,Tuesday & Friday mornings along with an additional session on Tuesday afternoons (this is dependent upon doctor staffing i.e. if we have doctors on annual leave this does not operate). All the best- Dr Dosanjh

20th June 2014

20th June 2014

First of all I like surgery because it was clean,receptionists are very kind & helpful. Specially my family like to have an appointment with Dr.Dosanjh. I think specially for kids if can I have same doctor all the time.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »