Bourne Galletly Practice Team

40 North Road, Bourne, Lincs, England, PE10 9BT

Also known as: Galletly Medical Practice

12th October 2019

I cannot praise this surgery and all of it's staff for the professional yet friendly care given to myself and my husband when needed. All doctors show care and have time for us, nurses do a grand job and receptionists and all other staff are a pleasure to know.

7th October 2019

Most of the receptionists are very helpful but one of the telephone receptionists not so much. I had a message on a Tuesday to call and speak to the doctor. I rang Wednesday morning and was told I couldn’t speak to her and I had to ring back Monday morning to speak to her. Have just rung this morning (Monday) only to be told the doctor isn’t doing call backs until tomorrow! So now have to call back Tuesday morning.

5th October 2019

I had the flu jab by appointment this morning. There was no queue, no waiting. The whole process was completed within 5 minutes. Very well organised from start to finish. Thank you.

27th September 2019

I suffer from COPD, and do not drive and it is therefore rather a strain for me to get to the Practice which is over a mile away! I had an appointment with a nurse this morning who had insisted I make an appointment to review how I was getting on with an inhaler. Whilst I was at the Practice I felt it would be a good idea for me to have my flu jab at the same time. This request was refused point blank, even though in previous years the nursing staff had been very happy to accommodate this to avoid me having to struggle to get there again.

21st September 2019

Great service as usual.

{{category}} working at Bourne Galletly Practice Team ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bourne Galletly Practice Team: http://iwgc.net/ecb6j