Bourne Galletly Practice Team

40 North Road, Bourne, Lincs, England, PE10 9BT

Also known as: Galletly Medical Practice

15th January 2020

Warm, courteous and efficient practice. (with quintessential library) Health is the greatest possession, contentment the greatest treasure and cleanliness is next to godliness.

8th January 2020

I booked a routine appointment with reception who as always were friendly, polite and helpful. I then I went for my routine appointment to the nurse, it was something I felt very nervous about, but from the moment I walked into the consultation room Sister Morgan put me at ease. She was kind and thoughtful. As always I received an excellent service the staff at the practice are always so kind, thoughtful and clearly care for all of their patients, which unfortunately is not always the case as I have experienced before this practice.

7th January 2020

A great doctors where I can always get an appointment even if it’s later in the day. Today I went for an appointment with my daughter for her pre school jabs. The nurse was so kind and placed my daughter in a position of cuddling her dolly so she was comforted whilst the jabs were administered. This put both of us at ease. Everyone is always so kind and helpful.

6th January 2020

Very satisfactory on this occasion.

3rd January 2020

Phoned for an appointment, Doctor Mickleburgh called me back within 10mins and I was seen within 1.5hrs. She was really lovely, she managed to get me an appointment for an ultrasound that afternoon and a blood test in a weeks time. The ultrasonographer was such a lovely lady too, very friendly and so personable.

{{category}} working at Bourne Galletly Practice Team ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bourne Galletly Practice Team: http://iwgc.net/ecb6j