Bourne Galletly Practice Team

40 North Road, Bourne, Lincs, England, PE10 9BT Also known as: Galletly Medical Practice 1 2 3 4 5 445 reviews

6th March 2021

Thank you Dr Little for telephoning me, listening and explaining my asthma med changes and importantly following up. . Thank you Nurse Caroline for being reassuring and cheerful. Really appreciated.

Rating not given.
6th March 2021

Rating not given.
3rd March 2021

From my telephone appointment with Dr Sacks, she listened to everything and had me in within 2 hours to see me and take the relevant tests and speak further about what was going on. On taking the tests, she made me feel comfortable and told me everything she was doing and explained everything so well that I could understand. The above appointment was a month after 2 failed attempts with previous telephone conversations with different doctors. I gave up because I felt I was a nuisance and not being listened too. After a lot of pain and other symptoms getting worse and constantly searching google trying to diagnose myself, I couldn’t hold off any longer. I had to try again and thankfully I know feel very lucky to now have a good Doctor, which has reassured me again and has given me every confidence that the medical problem is in good hands. Thanks Dr Sacks, I appreciate everything you did yesterday!

N/A

3rd March 2021

N/A

2nd March 2021

As always outstanding dedicated and professional service from everyone in the practice.

Experience

Bourne Galletly Practice Team was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Bourne Galletly Practice Team ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bourne Galletly Practice Team: http://iwgc.net/ecb6j