Bourne Galletly Practice Team

40 North Road, Bourne, Lincs, England, PE10 9BT Also known as: Galletly Medical Practice 1 2 3 4 5 368 reviews

4th April 2020

The Galletly practice is generally excellent. However, in these exceptional times, I do think you must consider the delivery of repeat prescriptions. By hiring or buying a couple of additional vans and drivers, you could greatly lessen the need for patients to go out and queue at pharmacies, reduce the risk of exposure and transmission, reduce the pressure on your NHS colleagues further up the infection chain, and on beds, ventilators etc. Of course there is also far less traffic on the roads which will also speed deliveries. Surely this is a small additional cost compared to, for example, the fantastic efforts of creating the Nightingale hospitals. Please help to ensure that people can stay at home, support your NHS colleagues further up the chain, and potentially save lives. Thank you.

2nd March 2020

I joined the Galletly practice in 2003. Since then, there have been a number of changes, resulting in more doctors, more nurses, and larger buildings. Throughout the period, I have always received prompt, helpful and professional services from all personnel. A few years ago, Dr Pace suggested that I join the 'Online patient access' scheme. This is a brilliant scheme, which does not require sophisticated on-line skills! I can now order my repeat prescriptions on-line, and book telephone call-back appointments with a Doctor of my choice. The call-back is often made within an hour of booking an appointment, and results in an appointment with a Doctor or nurse when needed. When one considers the increased number of patients now receiving medical help from the practice, I think that the Galletly practice provides an outstanding service.

27th February 2020

Having just completed nearly a month of "dressing "changes I would just like to thank nurses Clare and Michelle for their time, patience and skills which have resulted in a speedy recovery with very little evidence of my mishap with an electric plane. It was nice to meet you and thanks again for a brilliant service

27th February 2020

Best Doctors surgery I have ever come across, never a problem to get an appointment. Everyone from receptionist, nurses and doctors are all approachable

13th February 2020

I moved into the area just before Christmas and I have to say the Galletly Practice is great. If I call, I speak to a doctor within an hour and if I need to go to the surgery I am seen within a few hours. It is very reassuring to know that you will see someone the same day, especially when you have children and an 75 year old mum living with you. I cannot recommend this practice enough. Thank you to all the team.

Bourne Galletly Practice Team was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Bourne Galletly Practice Team ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bourne Galletly Practice Team: http://iwgc.net/ecb6j