Bourne Galletly Practice Team

40 North Road, Bourne, Lincs, England, PE10 9BT Also known as: Galletly Medical Practice 1 2 3 4 5 373 reviews

9th July 2020

This is in the context of my rarely giving feedback. In this case I thought the service received from the Galletly Practice in general and Dr Manners in particular was outstanding. Firstly, I had a call-back well within an hour of my contacting the practice and an appointment for later that same day. Dr Manners looked into the background of my injury, examined it and diagnosed the problem in about ten minutes. This was something my Hospital Orthopaedic consultant had failed to do in four months. She is now arranging for suitable treatment under the NHS.

1st July 2020

I've been using this practice for 6 years now and I've found them to be consistently better than any of my many previous GPs in other areas of the country. Telephone appointments are always available the same day; when they lead to a physical consultation, this is either the same day or the next day. Their medical expertise has always proven to be excellent and is delivered in a friendly, constructive and approachable manner by doctors and practice nurses alike. During these Covid-19 times, they are maintaining all recommended measures to protect staff and patients; today I observed a staff member dutifully disinfecting doors and door handles and face coverings are required for all. My appointment with the nurse today was on time, friendly, painless and as pleasant as a blood test could ever be!!

1st July 2020

Excellent all round.

21st May 2020

Yesterday having just been to the Galletly Practice to collect a prescription, I witnessed some rather disgruntled patients waiting in the socially distanced queue. The reason for this was that they were not being allowed into the Surgery without a face mask. None of the individuals, including myself had any idea that this was now a new requirement. To address this, some were actually offered face masks by others outside of the surgery, a kind thought but I would think, a great way to cause more cross contamination. Would it not be a simple solution to stipulate that this is a new requirement in your automated telephone message that patients hear when phoning the surgery to make an appointment or to order prescriptions? Your receptionist pointed out that patients are informed using Face Book and on your website however, not everyone uses this media. Whilst, I couldn’t agree more that you need to ensure that your staff are protected, some consideration of patients frustrations in this difficult time would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you, in advance for your assistance with this issue.

#sayThankYou

On behalf of my wife and I, we sincerely thank the Bourne Galletly Practice Team for all that they do. Since registering with the Practice last year we have always been treated in a courteous, caring and professional manner. In these unprecedented and troubling times we wish that the Team take care and stay safe.

10th April 2020

Bourne Galletly Practice Team was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Bourne Galletly Practice Team ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bourne Galletly Practice Team: http://iwgc.net/ecb6j