Bourne Galletly Practice Team

40 North Road, Bourne, Lincs, England, PE10 9BT

Also known as: Galletly Medical Practice

5th December 2019

I have been a patient at this surgery for many years and due to a new medication need my bloods checked regularly. I have my blood taken in the morning and my results are available to view online later that same day! Excellent service! I would definitely recommend booking a callback online as it is very easy to choose which doctor to speak to and at what time. We are very lucky to have this practice.

27th November 2019

I have seen Dr Sacks and Dr Mitchell, both are excellent and very experienced GPs. I saw Dr Mitchell today with a feminine issue which has been extremely difficult and painful. Dr Mitchell fully listened to my problem, examined me and was very thorough and considerate. I was very stressed about my visit but Dr Mitchell was brilliant and put me at ease. I feel lucky to live in an area where we have such a wonderful practice and can still see a Dr on the same day that you call up along with such excellent GPs.

19th November 2019

I always receive great care. The staff are all efficient and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for them.

11th November 2019

F A B U L O U S service as usual. Receptionist was polite and helpful as usual. Call back from Dr Cregor within half an hour, appointment booked to suit me. Waited no more than 5 minutes from booking in and saw Dr Cregor. He was very thorough and professional , I did not feel rushed at all. He is fabulous as are his colleagues. Cannot fault the practice in any way at all, staff are excellent. Thank you Galletly Practice.

7th November 2019

I saw Dr Wright today after being treated by 2 final year students which I had agreed to see. Was very through and got appointment sorted within 5mins of the phone call. Im always totally impressed with the doctors at the practice and the teaching element is good to see too...I learnt more about my condition because of it too x

{{category}} working at Bourne Galletly Practice Team ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bourne Galletly Practice Team: http://iwgc.net/ecb6j