birchwood-medical-practice-1

Birchwood Medical Practice

Kings Road, Horley, Surrey, England, RH6 7DG

Also known as: Birchwood Medcial Practice

15th November 2017

It should be possible to make an appointment for the following day or specific day of the week by either telephoning at any point during the day or by coming to the Practice which I understand is not currently possible

15th November 2017

Am under Dr Elisabeth Mears. She's great! I never feel rushed with her and she really goes to the depths to find out what's best for my situation. She's warm and approachable and the visit is always a positive! She's helped me immensely with my problem and finally after years of being pushed from doctor to doctor, I finally feel as though I'm getting somewhere! Have been seen by other Doctors there and they all seem great but when you see "one" Doctor who gets time to understand your problems it helps ease the patients anxiety. I can't fault Birchwood. It's nice and relaxed and always seems to run smoothly. Many thanks Dr Liz.

15th November 2017

The surgery is kept clean at all times and the doctors do actually listen and so are able to respond accordingly to my issues.

15th November 2017

The system for making an appointment is very frustrating. I called at exactly 8.30am one morning and there was already a queue of 60 callers. Needless to say when I got through 18 or so mins later all appointments for that day had been allocated and I was told I had to go through the whole procedure again the following morning. The doctors are very good - when you manage to see one!