Birchington Medical Centre

Minnis Road, Birchington, Kent, England, CT7 9HQ

6th September 2017

I would like to thank the birchington medical Ctr especially the matron team in the care of my mother and my father who the team could see they were struggling with my mum being poorly , it all happened so quick and before we knew it a place was found for restbite care close to home cutting the stress for my father Followed up by the matron team the care has been 1st class thank you so much

6th September 2017
Response from Birchington Medical Centre

Dear Carer Thank you kindly for your feedback. I shall ensure this is shared with the community matron team and the partners here at the surgery. We wish your parents well, and hope they are both making a sound recovery. Hannah Price Practice Manager

3rd August 2017

Thank you to the team for your support and help whilst my partner and I were having fertility tests, it was so stressful! We are without any treatment expecting a baby boy in January! Thank you to all of the team at Birchington for your support and care!

4th August 2017
Response from Birchington Medical Centre

Thank you for sharing your wonderful news and lovely feedback. I shall ensure this is shared with the team here at BMC. Congratulations to you both!

15th July 2017

Thank you for the outstanding care given to my mother during her recent illness - from doctor, nurses and those who dealt with our phone calls. An urgent Dr's appointment resulted in vital adjustment of medication. Special commendation to Practice Matron team whose prompt interventions enabled her to have maximum chance of recovery and rehabilitation. Their continued involvement has been a "breath of fresh air" and source of encouragement to my mother and the family during this crisis. An excellent service.

17th July 2017
Response from Birchington Medical Centre

Thank you so much for your kind words. This has been shared with the whole team here at BMC. Thank you again from us all.

13th July 2017

A BIG thank to BMC for having the Pharmacy 2 U service. Its a brilliant repeat prescription service with very fast & free postal delivery. The ordering process is simple on a smartphone app. No more contacting BMC in person, which I sure saves them time and then waiting at the chemist. Great service!

17th July 2017
Response from Birchington Medical Centre

Thank you for your kind feedback and review. We are delighted to hear this service is working smoothly for you and makes your repeat medication ordering a lot more efficient.

9th July 2017

I would like to thank Dr Osman and all the staff at BMC for the sympathetic and compassionate treatment she has received after her fall. RJH

17th July 2017
Response from Birchington Medical Centre

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. This has been shared with Dr Osman and the team here at BMC.