Birchington Medical Centre

Minnis Road, Birchington, Kent, England, CT7 9HQ 1 2 3 4 5 164 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

26th March 2020

Yesterday, I needed to speak with the surgery about a delicate power of attorney matter. I wasn’t sure what to expect as it was the first time I needed to avail of an active poa and I live hundreds of miles. The care and attention and willingness to assist me was beyond compare. To the reception staff expressing gratitude seems so little. Phoning, I didn’t know what to expect; today I have a wonderful peace of mind. In the middle of the virus crisis to share so much with me on another matter was exemplary.

5th March 2020

I am worried that the triage system at this surgery will result in a compliant, very poorly person missing vital assessment and treatment. I understand that the surgery is under pressure but it should be possible to book an appointment to have a few minutes to talk to a GP about a symptom that is painful, new and causing concern, whatever the receptionist thinks. I can only hope that I do not need to see a doctor because I doubt while I live in Birchington that will be possible. I am glad that my parents, children and grandchildren are served elsewhere.

5th March 2020

I want to thank the receptionist who managed to get an urgent appointment for my daughter after NHS 111 said she needed to be seen within 2 hours. She was really helpful and put two very worried parent’s minds at ease.

13th February 2020

Please give my thanks to Jean on reception. She got my lost ‘Pilgrims’ prescription sorted out for me and was kind enough to phone me when it was all ready. Definite ‘star’. Thank you

Rating not given.
Written by a member of staff
29th January 2020

I was told by a receptionist when having a problem getting a certain medication which I have been taking for years To try all round Thanet I said I dont drive her reply if they are that important to you that is what you should do. I was very grateful to courts chemist and Frances in courts who did all she could to help .In the end what Courts gave as an alternative was what was aventually prescribed.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Birchington Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Birchington Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8v2