Birchington Medical Centre

Minnis Road, Birchington, Kent, England, CT7 9HQ 1 2 3 4 5 197 reviews

29th April 2021

Unable to get a appointment soon enough having to wait ages. Ridiculous waiting times on the phone to get through to the receptionist, terrible phone system. Sadly would not recommend this surgery however the care provided if your lucky enough to get it is excellent.

Improve the telephone system the old system was better also need priority appointment as 2 weeks to see a doctor for a ear infection is useless.

29th April 2021

31st March 2021

What a fantastic ‘family’ team. Living hundreds of miles away and with a practice patient in my PoA care help from the surgery is vital to me. Again, after today, there are no words to express my appreciation of the care and appreciation I receive in my role. I just hope I am as considerate in my dealings with others. I phone with my worries; I put the phone down reassured. THANK YOU.

Hard to improve on the perfect help I receive.

Rating not given.
31st March 2021

Hard to improve on the perfect help I receive.

Rating not given.
2nd March 2021

Thank you BMC, particularly Adam, for calling & arranging my first Covid jab. This was received on time, painless & without any side affects.

Nothing

Experience

{{category}} working at Birchington Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Birchington Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8v2