Billingshurst Surgery

Roman Way, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9QZ

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

28th December 2014

On the whole, all the staff are exceptional (but there have been the odd few I've not wanted to talk to again - reception/pharmacy). I've been registered at a few surgeries in the past but this one is far superior - over my time there I've seen most of the GPs and they're professional yet empathetic. 99% of the time my appointment has been late but it's hard to complain because I know that's only because the GPs are taking the time to talk to each patient as they should.

20th December 2014

Dr Simkins has supported my disabled daughter over the last few years and the care she gives is totally exceptional. She address my daughter directly and makes her feel valued and important. Without her support our lives as carers would be much more difficult. A truly exceptional GP to whom we are really grateful

11th December 2014

Always been happy here. Receptionists are very friendly and helpful, and all doctors listen to what you're saying. Occasionally appointments can be delayed but that is to be expected of any doctors surgery.

10th December 2014

Billingshurst surgery is great. All the doctors and nurses are wonderful. Very caring and helpful. If not same day,next day appointments are always available. Can't really think of any improvements. Great team.

5th December 2014

one reads lots of negative press items about the nhs we have been patient here for about 12 years and have been very pleased with the service we have received yes you do have to wait sometimes that is because the doctors take time to listen also lots of preventive care well done keep up the great work

« 1 2 3 4 5 »