Billingshurst Surgery

Roman Way, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9QZ

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

2nd October 2017

33 minute delay upon arrival, a text alert would have been beneficial to myself as less time off work and less cars in surgery car park and patients in waiting room, no seats left

30th March 2017

I don't visit the doctors very often, but I phoned for an appointment and was told to ring back the next morning. I did so and was given an appointment for later that morning. I waited for 40mins after the appointment time and was then treated very rudely by the gp who accused me of asking for an emergency appointment for a routine matter. I explained that I merely asked for appointment and was given one, but left feeling upset and belittled having had little discussion about my medical needs but much discussion about how busy they are. Fortunately I'm moving soon so hope my new surgery will have a better approach.

22nd July 2016

This surgery is completely usless more chance of getting a appointment with satian the a doctor will not accommodate you what so ever let's hope I don't have cancer !

25th December 2015

Most of the gp's are great, but it is hard to get appointments, you're not told about emergency or on the day appointments and some of the receptionist can be very rude and try to give their own "medical" opinion...which isn't what I asked for

11th September 2015

I have been in a lot of pain for a long time, I have been to the GP before, have a referral, seen a physio, but just recently the pain is so bad I asked for an appointment with a GP that could help me with my problem. I waited 14 days to see Dr Foster and I was appalled. I explained my pain thoughroughly, and the GP did not care, he did not listen and he did not help. He gave me a sick note to sign me off of work and sent me on my way. No suggestion of what the problem might be, no help or support regarding pain relief and no mention of how to avoid the pain in future. I thought your GP was supposed to help you. He could not have been less interested.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »