Billingshurst Surgery

Roman Way, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9QZ 1 2 3 4 5 31 reviews

10th April 2021

I have been a resident in Billingshurst for two years and during that time I have found the service provided by the doctors and staff at Billingshurst to be excellent. This gives patients great confidence in using the service knowing they will recent the care and attention they require. Therefore I would like to say a very big thank you to every member of staff at the surgery as it has made my recovery from serious illness a smoother process.

Perhaps opening up more telephone lines in the morning as it very frustrating when the lines are constantly busy, just a thought!

Experience
10th April 2021

Experience
13th May 2020

I have been a resident of Billingshurst for nineteen years and during that time I have received outstanding service and care from all the Doctors, Nurses and Staff.No excessive delays waiting for an appointment. As a Diabetic it is important to be checked on a regular basis and certainly this has been the case. I have been interested to watch the development of the site but have my concerns over the growth of the village as a place of residence ,hence increasing the pressure on the practice. My wife would totally support my views. Dr.Robert DT Sillett, MBE

{{category}} working at Billingshurst Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Billingshurst Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejhn8