Bilbrook Medical Centre

Brookfield Road, Bilbrook, Wolverhampton, England, WV8 1DX

10th August 2017

I attended an appointment with Dr M Mascarenas on Tuesday 8th August. I phoned the reception on Monday 7th August at 16:55 and was lucky enough to get an appointment the following day. Dr Mascarenas was kind, caring and understanding of my needs. She has a lovely bedside manner and is a true credit to Bilbrook Medical Centre. Thank you very much for a great service.

5th September 2017
Response from Bilbrook Medical Centre

Thank you for your feedback, I will ensure Dr Mascarenhas receives a copy.

3rd August 2017

16th February 2017

The whole surgery is a shining example to the health service, and the village of Bilbrook is lucky to have such a wonderful and caring surgery on its doorstep. From the 'always helpful' reception staff, to all GP's I have seen over the years - Dr Maidment, Dr O'Dair, Dr Maung - an absolute credit to the profession with their level of care and dedication. My mother-in-law Sue Powis was dreading leaving her life-long Doctor in Wednesfield after recently moving to Bilbrook, but she is blwon away by the concern and care shown by the staff and practicioners at this surgery. Even regards her blood pressure levels, they have been exemplary in ensuring they stay in an acceptable range. Ive been intending to write something for over a year now, but I couldnt be less praaiseworthy if I tried. Always welcoming, understanding, and smiling - a wonderful bunch of professional people!

23rd March 2017
Response from Bilbrook Medical Centre

Thank you for your kind feedback, we aim to provide a high standard of care for patients, and it is valued when a patient takes the time to thank us.

6th February 2017

Doctors are great, Especially Dr Dallimore. Can get appointment with the doctor of your choice but can take at leats 2weeks for the appointment.

23rd March 2017
Response from Bilbrook Medical Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we acknowledge there can be longer waits for specific appointments, especially where the Doctor is part-time and well liked as their routine appointments fill up quickly.

3rd February 2017

I had an accident and had a nasty cut to head the GP surgery was only minutes away an the hospital was 30 minuets away so I went to the surgery, there was no hesitation from anyone and I was quickly taken to a treatment room and joined just as quickly by a doctor and 2 nurses who assessed the wound whilst keeping me unformed of what they were doing and my options for treatment, it was decided that the wound would be suitable for gluing as apposed to stitches. I have since called in twice just to have the wound assessed and all is well a BIG THANKYOU to all the staff and doctors at Bilbrook Medical Center. I doubt any one has received better treatment than I have and always do

23rd March 2017
Response from Bilbrook Medical Centre

We are glad that we could help you when you needed us. Thank you for your feedback