Bilbrook Medical Centre

Brookfield Road, Bilbrook, Wolverhampton, England, WV8 1DX

1st March 2019

Spoke to the receptionist on Wednesday regarding which GP was the best one to see with my son, who has extreme anxiety/ autism. She was beyond helpful! Advised which doctors and booked an appointment for the Friday. Saw Dr Lewis who was fantastic with myself and son. Spoke to the receptionist ( regarding myself) on the way out and she enquired about how was son was and if I was happy with the appointment. Made me feel so much better about a tough situation.

9th April 2019
Response from Bilbrook Medical Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that we were able to support you throughout your whole consultation experience. The practice team will always try to assist where possible.

31st December 2018

I am so impressed by the service and care I receive at Bilbrook Medical Centre. Really helpful and caring staff I have always been able to get an appointment when I needed it. I really like the extended hours for appointments that let me go to the doctors without taking time off work.

8th February 2019
Response from Bilbrook Medical Centre

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad that you have found the extended hours valuable

24th August 2018

I just wanted to complete a review to say how amazing Julie the receptionist has been! She went out of her way for me, going far beyond the other experiences I have had with GP receptionists. I hope that she gets recognition for being kind, considerate and making going to the doctors more hassle-free. Thank you Julie!

4th September 2018
Response from Bilbrook Medical Centre

Thank you for you feedback, I have shared this with Julie and your kind words arevvery much appreciated.

5th April 2018

Appointments are not available to booked in advance as every time I have attempted to make a pre bookable not amergency appointment I have been told all non emergency appointments are booked and I can not be instructed when the next months appointments will become available. I have been instructed by the receptionist to basically lie and say I have an emergency in order to be seen on the day... this however is immoral and of course leaves me with no option of time selection and therefore impossible to get there due to work commitments... the system has made healthcare inaccessible for me at this time.

27th April 2018
Response from Bilbrook Medical Centre

We are sorry for your experience. Our practice enables a mix of pre-bookable, bookable on the day and emergency appointments, and where possible we aim to open up pre-bookable up to 5 weeks ahead dependent on Doctors availability. April and August are always difficult months for pre-bookable as the end of March and July are the change-over dates for the training doctors. Until the new doctors start we are unable to make their appointments available. We also had a regular doctor leave at the end of March which has also impacted on our appointment availability. Thank you for your feedback. Your concerns were raised at our practice learning session on 17th April where the team was looking at ways of changing our current approach to improve patient access whilst also maintaining a mix of appointment type. We will be testing some of the suggestions over the coming weeks.

27th March 2018

{{category}} working at Bilbrook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bilbrook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eceao