Biddlestone Health Group

1 Biddlestone Road, Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, NE6 5SL 1 2 3 4 5 305 reviews

11th May 2021

hey im soofia coz its the right answer to give I've had loads of help from doctor tew with my depression anxiety from soofia

hey im soofia i just wish that i could get help to figure out why im feeling really anxious right now from soofia

Experience
1st May 2020

Being asked by the receptionist to describe my symptoms. No thank you. I called to speak to a doctor. I think it's a pre-requisite for reception staff here to be rude, and this one definitely had ideas above her station. Not only that, seemed genuinely offended that I refused to relay my symptoms to her. You're a receptionist, and while you no doubt have your role to play, you are NOT a qualified health professional and you should NOT be acting like one. A disgrace.

12th February 2020

I love the service of care I have received from doctors and nurses at this surgery, however I must be honest, I truly dread speaking to the receptionist with the blonde hair and the fringe. I find her to be extremely patronising towards patients, as well as abrupt, unsympathetic and quite cold in nature. She is ultimately the customer-facing part of the surgery, and the first face people see when you walk through the door. Every time I have spoken to her she has been rude and very unwelcoming, making me feel like a problem. I would strongly recommend a course in customer service standards. As someone who has worked in customer-facing roles for almost 10 years, I'm astounded.

12th February 2020

Fantastic surgery with supportive and caring staff. A credit to the NHS

10th February 2020

Everyone is always helpful. The doctors are sympathetic and understanding and always listen to your problems.

{{category}} working at Biddlestone Health Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Biddlestone Health Group: http://iwgc.net/ecbmu