Beversbrook Medical Centre

Beversbrook Medical Ctr, Harrier Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UT 1 2 3 4 5 640 reviews

2nd July 2020

Paxford House merger was such a good thing, although Beversbrook administration need to catch up otherwise all the good work goes to waste. Mergers only work when strong teamwork is in place and you all sing from the same hymn sheet. To be a good practice you all need to use the same work practice!

1st July 2020

Excellent Practice. GP's and all staff understand patients requirements. Helpful and go extra mile to offer other health care services. Keep it up!

10th June 2020

I had a text from the surgery to say " get in touch" as my medication has been withdrawn from the market. I immediately did this and was told my doctor would get in touch. I heard nothing. So I wrote to my GP via their system on line, two days ago. Still no response. I tried to phone this morning. No answer at all. I tried again, still no answer. What used to be a brilliant practice is becoming a poor excuse for good care. I am asked to answer questions that are not applicable as I did not attend the surgery. Were you involved enough in decisions made about your care and treatment? Totally Was the surgery clean?

10th June 2020

I have been having trouble with my ears,I have been putting otex in for the last few weeks,it started just after lockdown,phoned the surgery to see if anyone could help, I'm completely deaf in my right ear,apparently the surgery don't syringe anymore,the nurse told me to get in touch with Specsavers which I did none of their stores were doing it because of Civic,so I'm stuck nobody can help me,

10th June 2020

Obviously services have had to change since the Covid-19 virus. At the moment with warmer weather it’s ok to have to wait in the car park and meet the nurse so she can escort you to her room. However, we had to be in very close proximity as we passed through the side gate. What way will we have to wait in the winter? I arrived on time but had quite a wait standing in the car park. Why can’t we wait in our cars and be called when the clinician is ready to see us. Why don’t you have self closing gates so we can follow the clinician. Also why can’t we book an appointment online, thus saving receptionist time? We could text when we arrive too.

Beversbrook Medical Centre was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Beversbrook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beversbrook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejh6s