Beversbrook Medical Centre

Beversbrook Medical Ctr, Harrier Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UT 1 2 3 4 5 641 reviews

#sayThankYou

Thanks to the receptionist who arranged for a doctor to call me even though it was late afternoon. My 4yr old son was then seen by Dr Church on the same day. Thankfully all was OK, but we were so grateful he was seen so promptly. Everyone I spoke to and saw in person was very helpful as always.

18th May 2020
7th May 2020

Received consultation via video link. Excellent help and Dr very good Also referred to physio who also called me promptly Can’t fault the service I received on this occasion

#sayThankYou

I would like to say thank you for the phone call appointment I received yesterday, I am afraid I cannot remember who I spoke to on the phone but she was very helpful, helped me understand all the possible outcomes of what might have happened to me and helped me understand all the tests I would be having in the near future.

6th May 2020
29th April 2020

Booked a telephone review (which makes it impossible to correctly score the cleanliness of the surgery!) got through to friendly and efficient receptionist who was really on the ball and had me sorted quickly with a review a couple of days later. The review was with the pharmacist who was willing to listen to my queries and responses to her questions and allow me to be part and parcel of the decisions we made. It was a fairly long review covering 9 different medications and agreement about how to handle 3 face to face appointments with the GP surgery, Cardiologist and specialist eye consultant in 3 separate locations!! I concluded the review thanking the pharmacist for a most worthwhile telephone call for her extremely valuable input, advice and caring listening attitude. Whatever service be it GP, Nurse, Reception or any other at Beversbrook they set the bar very high with excellent service, for which the local community must be very grateful. I am!!!!!!

29th April 2020

Had a video conferencing call from Katherine. Explained my concerns. She listened and reassured me. The result is I have amended treatment and a follow up check booked for May. Great empathy and service. I felt valued

Beversbrook Medical Centre was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Beversbrook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beversbrook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejh6s