Beversbrook Medical Centre

Beversbrook Medical Ctr, Harrier Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UT 1 2 3 4 5 640 reviews

#sayThankYou

I would like to say thank you for the phone call appointment I received yesterday, I am afraid I cannot remember who I spoke to on the phone but she was very helpful, helped me understand all the possible outcomes of what might have happened to me and helped me understand all the tests I would be having in the near future.

6th May 2020
29th April 2020

Booked a telephone review (which makes it impossible to correctly score the cleanliness of the surgery!) got through to friendly and efficient receptionist who was really on the ball and had me sorted quickly with a review a couple of days later. The review was with the pharmacist who was willing to listen to my queries and responses to her questions and allow me to be part and parcel of the decisions we made. It was a fairly long review covering 9 different medications and agreement about how to handle 3 face to face appointments with the GP surgery, Cardiologist and specialist eye consultant in 3 separate locations!! I concluded the review thanking the pharmacist for a most worthwhile telephone call for her extremely valuable input, advice and caring listening attitude. Whatever service be it GP, Nurse, Reception or any other at Beversbrook they set the bar very high with excellent service, for which the local community must be very grateful. I am!!!!!!

29th April 2020

Had a video conferencing call from Katherine. Explained my concerns. She listened and reassured me. The result is I have amended treatment and a follow up check booked for May. Great empathy and service. I felt valued

#sayThankYou

Just wanted to say thank you to Olivia Wong, we had a video and phone call yesterday to discuss the ongoing problem with my leg. Within the constraints of covid-19 and not being able to have a physical examination she conducted a good interview with me. Diagnosing my problem has been difficult and complex from the start. She and I think with the help of others decided a further course of two abx might be the best treatment. She and everyone involved with me over the weeks have done their best under difficult circumstances and I appreciate it.

28th April 2020
24th April 2020

I had a visual conference call with Clinician Olivia, who is new to the profession. She has a wonderful and relaxing manner that put me at ease, and made sure that our conversation started on a friendly note. I was very pleased that following-on from my initial call and form filling, that I was contacted within a couple of hours. The outcome of my discussions with Olivia made me feel more relaxed about my condition, whilst making me understand how my condition might be treated. Overall an excellent customer experience. Well done!

Beversbrook Medical Centre was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Beversbrook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beversbrook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejh6s