Beversbrook Medical Centre

Beversbrook Medical Ctr, Harrier Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UT 1 2 3 4 5 640 reviews

#sayThankYou

I attended for a blood test last week, done by Sue the practice nurse from Patford House. I was so impressed by the efficiency and care taken to shield service users during appointments. Sue is always excellent putting patients at ease and doing her job with care, kindness and efficiency.

10th June 2020
4th June 2020

My appointment had been changed 4 times over a period of 3 weeks, I was happy to accommodate every time I was asked to change as Im sure there was a more urgent or important issue going on - the reason for my appointment is low in the big scale of things right now. I was called on the Friday afternoon to confirm the details for the following Wednesday, we actually joked about the fact that this may or may not happen and the voice on the other end assured me it would. So you can understand my surprise when I got a text message on Saturday pm asking me to change my appointment again to Tues (following the bank holiday) when I replied this was not convenient I received another message quite short and abrupt explaining how stretched things are due to the pandemic. I felt insulted and guilty. Im not a key worker but I still work and have commitments, and was unable to accommodate this time due to the short notice. I told them my availability for the rest of the week. I didn't hear anything till the Tuesday to confirm a Thursday am appointment. Perfect or so I thought. I received the standard reminder text on Wednesday but this had a different time. I rang to ask if they can confirm which time was correct. 9am. I got there 10 mins before as its a short walk from my house. I should be back home within half an hour to take a business meeting, spoke to the lady through the window. When the time got to 9.15am I asked If she could ask if there was going to be much more delay as I needed to get back home. 9.20am the Dr finally came to get me - 10 mins later I was on my way home. Im sure many reading this will say what's your problem? they are even more stretched than normal. I know this, my bug bare is the lack of communication as to why the appt was so delayed, nothing from either the Dr or the receptionist and the lack of appreciation to peoples commitments, they are not the only ones currently working with stretched resources. Im not one to use the Drs too often and Im glad it wasn't a more serious reason. This is only on my last visit. I usually visit once every few months and mostly all the staff are very good and the appointments are kept.

#sayThankYou

I was treated very kindly thank you

22nd May 2020
#sayThankYou

Thanks to the receptionist who arranged for a doctor to call me even though it was late afternoon. My 4yr old son was then seen by Dr Church on the same day. Thankfully all was OK, but we were so grateful he was seen so promptly. Everyone I spoke to and saw in person was very helpful as always.

18th May 2020
7th May 2020

Received consultation via video link. Excellent help and Dr very good Also referred to physio who also called me promptly Can’t fault the service I received on this occasion

Beversbrook Medical Centre was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Beversbrook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beversbrook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejh6s