Beversbrook Medical Centre

Beversbrook Medical Ctr, Harrier Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UT 1 2 3 4 5 641 reviews

2nd October 2019

I wish to let you know that the care & attention received at this Medical Centre is first class, in fact the best I have experienced (and I am 62!). The online system works perfectly, the reception staff are very friendly & helpful and all the healthcare professionals I have seen have been superb. I never feel rushed when consulting a doctor despite the pressure on their time & there is always empathy for my condition(s), of which there are many. In the past, I have felt anxious when seeking medical help, but this is not the case at Beversbrook & I would like to express my wholehearted thanks to all the team for making me feel comfortable, respected & understood.

1st October 2019

Very good dr who I saw. Took a lot of time to listen and really help out. Discussed a lot about what was going on and how treatment could help and different options. Very empathetic and nothing was a problem. Really made me comfortable discussing really difficult things. Getting follow up appointment a month later was also fairly easy and was done at reception with ease. Appointment was running late but it took more than a consult time to deal with me so I understand why it happens. No pressure in consult that was up against time slot.

28th September 2019

I have found getting an appointment more difficult in the last couple of months. I had to wait nearly five weeks to see a doctor. I also had to be quite adamant about seeing the nurse to have my stitches out. The appointment they offered me was well outside the recommendation time on my hospital discharge sheet.

26th September 2019

I went to see the doctor because I am finding work difficult with my bad back. He listened to what I was saying and asked questions and best way to help. I found Dr Church excellent and I felt completely at ease. The receptionist on duty was very good, polite and efficient. She asked if there was anything she could do while I was waiting. Very impressed.

23rd September 2019

Friendly staff, clean surgery with some toys for my daughter. Appointments were on time, would definitely recommend

Beversbrook Medical Centre was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Beversbrook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beversbrook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejh6s