Beversbrook Medical Centre

Beversbrook Medical Ctr, Harrier Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UT

11th October 2019

The treatment by the medical professionals at this surgery is excellent and I have received great care. The practice is hugely let down by its administration system. After reaching a receptionist to make an appointment I have then been referred to Doctor Link which is a waste of time as every time I have used it I have been told to call the doctors surgery!

12th October 2019
Response from Beversbrook Medical Centre

Hello there, thanks for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you have recieved great care. I am sorry that you feel that using Doctorlink has been a waste of time when you have used it. I am pleased that it has signposted you back to the GP Receptionists. This is appropriate if your symptoms cannot be self-managed or are not serious enough for you to visit your local hospital. The Summary of Assessed needs which we will have recieved as a result of you detailing your symptoms via Doctorlink is invaluable for our team to ensure you are booked with the most appropriate clinician to suit your clinical needs. This means that we can provide all our patients quick and easy access to medical care with our variety of health care professionals. Thank you in anticipation of your future cooperation in completing Doctorlink, which you can use 24/7 without the need to contact your GP Surgery in the first instance. You may also wish to use your Systm Online account, which provides you with a live version of our routine available appointments and you can also message the team or your own GP as well as order repeat medication from your phone, tablet or computer. If you would like us to help you to get started on Systm Online please give us a call on 01249 821831 and we would be more than happy to assist. In the meantime, I would welcome a face to face discussion regarding your concerns and the opportunity to learn from your experience for the future benefit of our patients and I hope, if you are in agreement, we can arrange this at your earliest convenience. If this is of interest to you I wonder if you would be so kind as to contact me at emmybutcher@nhs.net. Kindest regards - Emmy Butcher - Managing Partner.

9th October 2019

Receptionists were very unhelpful in booking an appointment for my baby and wouldn't allow me to make an appointment without first going to DoctorLink which says if your child is under 3 please speak to you GP... This has happened multiple times now. There never used to be a problem.

8th October 2019

Best doctor care I've received in some years. Knowledgeable, but listened. Responsive and empathic.

2nd October 2019

I wish to let you know that the care & attention received at this Medical Centre is first class, in fact the best I have experienced (and I am 62!). The online system works perfectly, the reception staff are very friendly & helpful and all the healthcare professionals I have seen have been superb. I never feel rushed when consulting a doctor despite the pressure on their time & there is always empathy for my condition(s), of which there are many. In the past, I have felt anxious when seeking medical help, but this is not the case at Beversbrook & I would like to express my wholehearted thanks to all the team for making me feel comfortable, respected & understood.

1st October 2019

Very good dr who I saw. Took a lot of time to listen and really help out. Discussed a lot about what was going on and how treatment could help and different options. Very empathetic and nothing was a problem. Really made me comfortable discussing really difficult things. Getting follow up appointment a month later was also fairly easy and was done at reception with ease. Appointment was running late but it took more than a consult time to deal with me so I understand why it happens. No pressure in consult that was up against time slot.

{{category}} working at Beversbrook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beversbrook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejh6s