Beversbrook Medical Centre

Beversbrook Medical Ctr, Harrier Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UT

20th April 2018

Came for a confirmation appointment of pregnancy, specifically asked for a test to be done when booking the appointment and was promised this but then had to argue with the Dr for one to be done. Was told to then contact the Chippenham birthing centre to which the number wouldn’t dial/connect and took over an hour to get through. Also told to collect a pregnancy pack from reception and there was none in stock. For a first pregnancy this was really stressful & not expected for the start of an exciting journey.

10th April 2018

Called on Monday morning and given an appointment with a GP that morning. Great service. Thank you

10th April 2018

An extremely helpful receptionist explained how to use the computer for the doctor/link facility to enable the doctor to decide if I really needed an appointment. I don't know if this is a good idea but I would think it helps to save time.

6th April 2018

My appointment was on time and quick. The nurse put me at ease throughout the whole appointment and was personable and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this surgery.

4th April 2018

Having just moved into the area, I needed to register with a new GP surgery to get a repeat of some urgent medication. Arrived at the surgery after a quick telephone discussion to fill in the registration forms and supply required documents. The receptionist was most helpful and assured me that although already late on the Thursday afternoon before the Easter weekend, she would ensure my registration received prompt attention the following week.(Advising that the process could well take a couple of days) She would then contact me for an appointment to see a doctor and get my medication prescribed asap. I received 2 text messages on the Tuesday afternoon immediately after the holiday weekend. One offering me an appointment on the SAME DAY! The other a message follow up to ensure I was available. By late afternoon I had been to see a very friendly lady doctor, got my prescription and obtained my medication locally. Well, I thought to myself if they were trying to impress me, they were doing a really fine job of it!!!!!! I saw two different receptionists at my appointment and found them to be helpful and friendly also. All round a very incredibly satisfying experience. On the basis of this first interaction I am almost looking forward to going to the surgery in the future!