Beversbrook Medical Centre

Beversbrook Medical Ctr, Harrier Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UT

16th July 2019

I had a terrible experience here. My appointment was suppose to be at 11:50 and I wasn’t seen until 12:30. It’s not nice being stuff in a waiting room when there’s nothing to do. When I got in there I wasn’t impressed with the nurse either. I felt as she wasn’t interested and just wanted to get me out of that room as soon as she could. She seemed more interested in the car outside than more importantly, me, her patient. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

18th July 2019
Response from Beversbrook Medical Centre

Hello there, thank you for your feedback. I am so very sorry to hear that this is your experience and hope that you will be able to contact me so that we can discuss your concerns in more detail. It is unusual to be waiting for such a long time in our waiting room, however sometimes this is inevitable if the patient who has been seen before you requires longer than their allotted consultation time. We appreciate that it can be tedious having to wait to be called in but you may be interested to know that our patients have access to our free wifi here at the surgery and we also offer a text when your next service - which offers patients the opportunity to do some shopping or get some fresh air and we will text you when you are the next patient to be called in to allow you time to return. I am very saddened to hear that you found the nurse to be disinterested, I would very much like to investigate this matter for you as this is not our usual feedback regarding our nurses and it would be helpful to hear more from your point of view so that we can use it as a learning need. If you could contact me at emmybutcher@nhs.net - I would be very grateful. I hope that future visits to the Practice are much improved and in the meantime, thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kindest regards, Mrs Emmy Bucher, Managing Partner

16th July 2019

The surgery is an excellent practice. All the doctors are extremely helpful and proactive as well as reactive. I have nothing but praise for all those I have seen. My only criticism is the length of time it takes to see a named doctor. Six weeks in some cases. Although, to be fair, I have found that this can be circumvented in cases of urgency, with a knowledge of the system.

16th July 2019

Dr Church gives time to listen, check you out and explain things. He listens to your views and asks qustions related to concerns you may have. Administrators at reception are helpful and polite although sometimes a bit too ridgid with systems and would benefit from checking things out with the GP in order to make better use of appointments. E.g my husband and I were suffering with the same illness and had previously consulted with the gp over phone. When we needed to see the gp a couple of days later two seperate appointments had to be made with different doctors . In order to make links and fully understand what was going on we felt a joint appointment was needed. Getting appointments is more difficult these days than it has ever been but the surgery do work hard to accomodate if its felt the issue needs immediate support. I do not feel Doctor link is any help.

12th July 2019

I got appointment very quickly. Dr Church had looked at my history before I went into his surgery and was knowledgable about my case. He seemed very professional and caring. I can't think of anything that would have improved my visit.

9th July 2019

A superb practice indeed. All of the doctors, nurses and ancillary staff are totally first class

{{category}} working at Beversbrook Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beversbrook Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejh6s