Berinsfield Health Centre

Fane Drive, Berinsfield, Wallingford, OxonEngland, OX10 7NE

5th February 2019

It is really impossible to make an appointment at this surgery. You need to literally book your illness in advance to gaurentee seeing a Doctor. You can no longer book appointments online, so you have to ring up and wait in a Queue - the last time I was waiting for over 20 minutes without an Answer - in the end I gave up. If you are successful in getting through, you then have to justify your reasons to a receptionist who's decision it is as to whether or not a Doctor calls you back, when the Doctor eventually calls you back is the only time you can actually book an appointment. The same procedure exists for booking for medication reviews and NHS healthchecks. I am sure the situation will arise soon where someone will not be allowed medication to be dispensed from the Pharmacey as part of their Repeat Perscription as they have been unable to book an appointment for their annual review and healthcheck.

5th November 2018

Left waiting 40 minutes other people came in after me and was seen before so I left without having bloods taken

20th September 2018

Finding the triage phone call system a challenge when working full time Yesterday I attended the surgery and waited over 40mins so clearly the system of seeing the nurse and 'if' needed the doctor will come through doesn't work Dr Clarke looked very stressed as running so late I had to make further appointments and was surprised a friend was at the reception desk talking to Jo on reception. The 'friend' did step to one side but there was no privacy I had to explain what I needed, give my name and DOB It made we feel very uncomfortable speaking as this 'friend' was clearly listening!

7th September 2018

The best surgery I have ever been to. Highly talented and caring doctors (Dr Mack and Dr Crawshaw) makes all the difference.

25th July 2018

I have been registered since 2013. The surgery is modern with most of the consultation rooms being spacious. Receptionists are courteous very efficient and friendly. I have never once had a problem getting an appointment. Care and treatment has always exceeded my expectations. The practice nurses are always helpful and approachable. Very efficient system for follow up appointments. Berinsfield and the surrounding villages are privileged to have such a good health centre.

{{category}} working at Berinsfield Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Berinsfield Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecbzu