Beaconsfield Medical Practice

175 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AG

Also known as: Beaconsfield Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

24th September 2016

Although I found at times that trying to get appointment with my own Doctor was at least with a three or four day wait. However We have always found the receptionist very helpful in trying to secure an earlier appointment if at all possible or were referred to another Doctor in the Practice. I recently had cause to see a Doctor at very short notice and was seen by the duty Doctor Rupert Hutchins who dealt with the issue right away (I.e sent me for an x ray) and was given antibiotics. I found myself in need to see a Doctor a week later when I found myself coughing up blood. Once again very efficiently dealt with by the duty Dr who conferred with Dr Hutchins and rang me back later on in the day to say that after conferring with Dr Hutchings they decided to refer me to a Resporatory Specialist and later on in the day was informed that I had in fact been offered a CT Scan in a weeks time. MY VERDICT ON THE TREATMENT I HAVE HAD FROM OUR SURGERY IS NOTHING SHORT OF A FIVE STAR HOTEL (WITH LOVING CARE AND ATTENTION) Our own Doctor (Dr Elisabeth GREEN) also saw me the following day to explain what the CT Scan was all about.

7th April 2016

Each time I have contact with the surgery (rarely) the reception staff are rude and generally very protective over the GP's time. Makes me avoid making contact -which can't be a good thing.

8th February 2016

I have been a patient at this surgery for 40 years and during this time I have had excellent treatment. My. two daughters and their families are now patients and we feel so fortunate to be part of such an efficient, effective and forward thinking practice. When visiting the surgery I have always been treated respectfully, sensitively and at all times have felt that I have been listened to before treatment has been advised. I have not felt the need to always see the same doctor as it has always been apparent that the practice have agreed procedures and policies and have therefore felt that I could trust the advice of all doctors. Simply cannot think how this surgery could improve. It is amazing.

31st January 2016

I have been with this Surgery a long time and have always found that the Doctors, Nurses, healthcare staff and receptionists very helpful. You can always see a Dr on the day you phone up and make an appointment. Both Floors are also kept very clean and tidy too, a standard i know you would expect to see within a Healthcare Environment.

18th December 2015

sympathetic and efficient care whenever I need it . Nothing is too much trouble.Its almost a pleasure to visit the surgery ! It is also very convenient to have the pharmacy in the same building.The staff there are also most helpful and willing to give advice when asked.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »