Beaconsfield Medical Practice

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

16th May 2017

16th May 2017

9th March 2017

Hearing all the dreadful news about the NHS, this practice is a complete gem and am very, very lucky to be a patient here. All my family have used the practice over the last decade or so and can't fault the staff, the gps and the nurses. Using the online facility for requests and appointments is brilliant.

20th February 2017

I find being online with the surgery a great help they are a very good practice.

22nd December 2016

I only joined this practice a few months ago but every single member of staff I have met has been helpful, supportive, knowledgeable and proactive in supporting me with everything from getting appointments to treatment. The reception staff have always been welcoming, cheerful and extremely helpful; this cannot be an easy task when they must often meet people who are not in a particularly pleasant mood due to pain or illness. I have met several members of reception staff and they have always been very well acquainted with practice procedures and very able to advise me on the best way to access services for my needs at the time. I have also met with nurses and a midwife at the practice/connected with the practice (there seem to be several practices working together in the one building (and a chemist!) and I am unsure exactly how they are all connected. As a patient, I was just presented with a professional coherent organisation). These people were equally warm, well-informed and helpful. I have seen several doctors at the practice, including three separate doctors so far for one condition; one of these was in person and two on the phone. All have taken their time to ensure they have fully understood what I was able to communicate to them before making a diagnosis and planning/adding to treatment. All were excellent, professional, caring and made me feel very supported with my condition. All insisted that I contact them again in a week if things had not improved, even after they had referred me to a specialist. The first doctor I saw about this (having been able to book an emergency appointment that morning) was Dr. Sornalingam. She took her time to thoroughly assess the situation was very friendly and caring and sent me off with the feeling that I would be taking the first steps towards recovery and, as I've mentioned, insisted that I get back in touch if there was no change. I have subsequently been able to access follow up consultations over the phone which, at present, is easier for me. Again, the first doctor ensured he fully understood the situation before making any recommendations (unfortunately, I am unsure which doctor this was). At one point, I emailed to ask for a prescription for more pain killers and received an unsolicited, proactive and very welcome phone call from Dr. Green who, again, ensured she was up to date with the situation so far before recommending a course of action which sped up my access to services which will improve my illness. Much of this support has happened within the space of a week or two. I cannot recommend this practice enough. I am utterly astounded and overwhelmed by the excellent service they have provided to me and my partner over a range of issues.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »