Beaconsfield Medical Practice

175 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AG

Also known as: Beaconsfield Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

2nd May 2018

I rarely visit the doctor, thankfully, but on the past 2 occasions, 1 for routine gynae test and health check, and to sort out travel vaccinations, I have been so impressed: 1) Okay so it wasn’t that easy to get through on the phone, but when I did , the receptionists I spoke to (Lisa is a name I remember but others too) were friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. I would say going above and beyond to make sure I was given the information and help I needed. Thank you. 2) The nurses (Jane and Jane) and the healthcare assistant (sorry can’t remember name), were exceptional in every way. I think an organisation is defined by its staff and the ones I have come into contact with have been fabulous. But whoever leads this practice behind the scenes also deserves recognition. Well done is all I can say and keep it up!

16th April 2018

3rd March 2018

This is the best practice I have ever been to, well organised and proactive with helpful and friendly staff who always seem to have time. I have never been made to feel a nuisance even though I have numerous medical conditions and seem to be on the phone or visiting the practice often. When I moved to one road outside their official area they very kindly agreed to keep me on. The online booking service is very helpful and if you wake up with a problem it is always possible to see a doctor the same day (as long as you phone early enough). Compared with what other people tell me about their practices, Beaconsfield is absolutely exceptional.

28th February 2018

I have been a patient here for some years now, I must say until recently it has been fantastic, But my last two visits not so. As I have been in only what I can discribe s disabling pain, I decided to make an appointment again , The doctor looked at me and said what do expect to get out of this. Straight away I felt alienated On edge. It came across to me like they were saying what do you expect us to do about it. I did not answer the questions she asked properly after that. And just wanted to leave. I am not one to make things up or to waste people's time. On the up the practice sip not be seeing me again no matter what pain I'm in.

18th August 2017

A fantastic surgery. I have always been able to see a doctor on the same day and when I was seriously ill Dr Lynch visited me at home and followed her instincts that I had meningitis despite me having very few symptoms. She argued with the RSCH to get them to admit me for tests which proved that I did indeed have bacterial meningitis. Thanks to her and Dr. Green it was identified early and I got through it with no lasting side effects. I literally owe my life to these doctors as without them knowing their stuff and being prepared to follow their instincts it likely would have been a very different outcome.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Beaconsfield Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beaconsfield Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejg2x