Bartley Green Medical Practice

71 Romsley Road, Bartley Green, Birmingham, B32 3PR

Bartley Green Medical Practice

25th March 2019

You can never get an appointment you ring bang on 9oclock and 2minutes past 9 their fully booked because people do it online well leave spaces for those that don't have online! It's outragoues been ringing for the last week. The receptionist are rude and useless. The whole setting is a joke. They can book 3 weeks in advance how an earth so you know your ill in 3weeks, does not make sense. It's disgusting

14th March 2019

Its good if you can get down the docs for 8 for a ticket and most doctors are helpful but part from that if you try to ring up for appointments the receptionists take between 10 and 15 minutes to answer and theres never any appointments left i have depression and need to get my tablets sorted my little boy struggles with his chest alot and we never can get seen if you try to book online the earliest appointment is the 4th April witch is to far and you cant book on the day unless you go at 8 and get a ticket to get an appointment its silly .

21st November 2018

As a patient of the Practice since it opened, I have never had cause to complain about treatment my late husband and I have received. O.K. the appointments system has caused problems but I believe every effort is being made to improve this. Following a recent routine blood test I had a request to make an appointment with a Doctor I have only seen once before (she has been in the Practice for around 20 years). I was somewhat surprised to hear the effort she had made to discover the possible reason for the fluctuations in my blood results. Not only that, she took time to listen to me and I apologise if I took up more of her time than I should have.

6th September 2018

The fundamental problem with this surgery is it cannot copy with the quantity of people needing to see a doctor. So no matter what system they put in appointments are like gold dust. The only solution is more Doctors and longer opening hours speaking of which only opening 4.5 days a week is not enough and Doctors who according to their website mostly only work part-time. Now I don't know how surgeries are funded but I can compare Bartley Green with the very nearby Jiggins Lane surgery. This doesn't have anywhere near the complaints about appointments and moving to that surgery is something I'm considering. I don't really want to do that as I think my Doctor is good at his job but that doesn't matter if I can't get to see him. I feel that many are putting there health at risk me included because getting an appointment is more aggro than whatever your problem is. I also feel that this is why our hospitals and the NHS as a whole is struggling because people are not getting treatment at the ground level so develop more serious problems. Bartley Green Surgery is not unique in this problem as I have experienced it before so no doubt there are many surgeries around the country with similar issues.

18th June 2018

I know that marking everything as 1 star maybe a little unfair but I did this because of the extremely poor availability of appointments so it doesn't matter if the other parts are good or bad if you can't get an appointment in the first place. The fundamental problem is not enough doctors working sufficient hours to cover the quantity of patients requiring appointments. It doesn't matter what appointment system is introduced or how efficient it is or not it will never fix the issue this surgery has with appointments until the quantity of available appointments is greatly increased. The effect this problem is having is people are putting off going to the Doctors (me included) because it's to much hassle so may not get conditions treated as soon as they should be and for those with long-term conditions that need regular attention or monitoring it's a total nightmare ...... seriously needs fixing

{{category}} working at Bartley Green Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bartley Green Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejiye