Bartley Green Medical Practice

71 Romsley Road, Bartley Green, Birmingham, B32 3PR

Bartley Green Medical Practice

25th March 2019

You can never get an appointment you ring bang on 9oclock and 2minutes past 9 their fully booked because people do it online well leave spaces for those that don't have online! It's outragoues been ringing for the last week. The receptionist are rude and useless. The whole setting is a joke. They can book 3 weeks in advance how an earth so you know your ill in 3weeks, does not make sense. It's disgusting

14th March 2019

Its good if you can get down the docs for 8 for a ticket and most doctors are helpful but part from that if you try to ring up for appointments the receptionists take between 10 and 15 minutes to answer and theres never any appointments left i have depression and need to get my tablets sorted my little boy struggles with his chest alot and we never can get seen if you try to book online the earliest appointment is the 4th April witch is to far and you cant book on the day unless you go at 8 and get a ticket to get an appointment its silly .

21st November 2018

As a patient of the Practice since it opened, I have never had cause to complain about treatment my late husband and I have received. O.K. the appointments system has caused problems but I believe every effort is being made to improve this. Following a recent routine blood test I had a request to make an appointment with a Doctor I have only seen once before (she has been in the Practice for around 20 years). I was somewhat surprised to hear the effort she had made to discover the possible reason for the fluctuations in my blood results. Not only that, she took time to listen to me and I apologise if I took up more of her time than I should have.

{{category}} working at Bartley Green Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bartley Green Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejiye