Barnes Surgery

22 Castelnau, Barnes, London, SW13 9RU

Also known as: The Surgery (Barnes), Dr Palacci's Surgery, Castelnau Surgery

3rd July 2018

Very disappointed today with my GP, I don’t go to the doctors very often at all. I try to limit the burden on the service and use alternative therapies that I pay for. I needed to see my GP and booked it two weeks in advance and of course having 2 small children I had an issue this morning leaving home. I can honestly say I am never late for an appointment, I’m the person who turns up 10 mins early for everything just in case! I was 8 mins late this morning and I had to wait to see the doctor which absolutely fine and I apologied profusely for it but when I went in the doctor was straight on the defensive and said could only see me very quickly because I was 8 mins late. She didn’t care what was wrong with me at all. I told her I had 3 concerns I needed to discuss with her and she said she could only hear one. I was already upset at being treated this way and left crying. I very quickly when through my history with the issue I had and she didn’t ask any questions or offer any alternative and just referred me. I think it’s appaling that doctors have been driven to this and to offering such a poor service, the well being of the patients is no longer a priority. I have lost faith in the NHS and what it offers. Patients are not getting the care they need and things are being missed because the GPs are overstretched. I don’t think the service I got today was good enough and to send someone away worse than when they arrived is even worse! It took me some time to decide I needed to see the doctor. I really needed to talk to the doctor today but she didn’t have time. I would happily pay for a better service if improvements could be made, I think it’s insane that’s it’s free! I cannot recommend Barnes Surgery on the service I received today.

19th April 2018

This is an excellent and smoothly run surgery. I was there this morning for an appointment at 9.20am, was seen by 9.15am and by 9.26am, I had finished my appointment. This is virtually unheard of in London GP practices. I used to be a patient at the surgery on Brook Green and wait times in excess of 40 minutes (even in the mornings) were routine. I frequently had to abort an appointment because I could not wait any longer for it. At the Barnes Surgery, you are able to book appointments without having to wait for days and weeks on end to see a doctor, you are seen promptly and the GPs and nurses are knowledgeable and friendly. I saw Dr Lauret, who is simply lovely and really knows her stuff. All in all, this surgery and all those who work there are doing a tremendous job under what are undoubtedly, very difficult circumstances but they deliver it with a smile and professionalism.

14th November 2017

As always our visit to the surgery was a positive one. The receptionist was welcoming, the appointment with Dr Richards was very thorough. My son was referred to A&E for concussion, she phoned ahead to make them aware that we were on our way.

7th June 2017

Everything.

Rating not given.

7th June 2017

Dr Richards was very thorough and helpful.

{{category}} working at Barnes Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Barnes Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejhro