Barn Surgery

22 Ferring Street, Ferring, Worthing, W SussexEngland, BN12 5HJ 1 2 3 4 5 165 reviews

10th January 2022

I wanted to write a review to praise Dr Pidgeon. I had asked if a doctor could telephone me to discuss my medication for my newly diagnosed osteoporosis. I had researched osteoporosis and spoken to the Osteoporosis Society and I was a little anxious about my findings. Dr Pidgeon gave me so much of his time on the telephone. He went through my diagnosis thoroughly and succinctly and was extremely reassuring. He even sent a link to my phone so that I could read relevant parts of my Frax score that we discussed. He put my mind at rest with his easy to understand explanations and I was extremely grateful. Thank you.

Nothing, I was totally happy.

Experience
Rating not given.
Rating not given.
11th November 2021

Unable to see a doctor at any time and the telephone is difficult for me and my husband. I do not have a mobile phone so have needed help to send photos. Unresponsive at times of need. Unable to help with Covid vaccines which has meant I have needed help to get vaccine appointments, all through the pandemic. I have been unable to get a nurse to vaccinate my husband and I even though we are generally housebound (in our 90s) and one of us is blind. We have had to resort to ambulances as we have lost faith in the response from a call to the doctor in times of need. (My carer is completing this for me).

At times of need the doctor needs to visit

Experience

{{category}} working at Barn Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Barn Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb632