Barn Surgery

22 Ferring Street, Ferring, Worthing, W SussexEngland, BN12 5HJ

12th November 2019

Carolyn Coburn was extremely helpful and dealt with me as quickly as possible. Friendly, fast, efficient and could not have been kinder.

3rd October 2019

Dr Farrah has seen me several occasions, everytime she has listened and never been judgemental, she is sympathetic, empathetic, she’s is always cheery which makes her easy to talk to when your struggling with your mental health. I would highly recommend her as a gp..

29th July 2019

Usually it is difficult to get through to the surgery by phone so I was amazed to be answered at the first round and given an appointment immediately. The blood test I needed was done within 10 minutes - an hour before the appointed time.

17th July 2019

Everyone is very friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable

26th June 2019

Saw Dr Pidgeon, who welcomed me into his surgery using my first name which was nice. He was very kind and nice to me , explaining the results of a blood test, taking my blood pressure and discussing statins medication. He explained some results in the blood test needed a referral to a specialist. He explained and told me the possible outcomes. My BP was also to be monitored. I couldn't have had a more thorough consultation.

{{category}} working at Barn Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Barn Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb632