Balmoral Surgery

Canada Road, Walmer, Deal, Kent, England, CT14 7EQ

Balmoral Surgery

29th April 2015

I could not have asked for better care seeing the nurse today

23rd March 2015

My first visit to the surgery. Reception were very helpful and I was seen close to my appointment time. My doctor was courteous and took time to explain matters and made sure that I understood and agreed with his recommendations. The only slight criticism would be the music being piped in the waiting area. I found this to be somewhat intrusive.

11th March 2015

Following on from my review of Dr Vig I would like to say I am more than happy with all the services of the Balmoral surgery, Deal. There are a great team of doctors, nurses and health care assistants and at this point in time cannot fault this practice in any way.

11th February 2015

I usually make appointments via vision on line so the question about receptionists and appointments were not relevant. In general this practice offers all that is good in GP services. I would always recommend this practice for the superb care that it is able to offer.

9th February 2015

Phoned at 9 and got same day appointment. Saw a Dr I had not previously seen ( Dr Mah). Absolutely charming. Really helpful and very understanding. Did not feel at all rushed. Thank you.

{{category}} working at Balmoral Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Balmoral Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8u6