Balmoral Surgery

Canada Road, Walmer, Deal, Kent, England, CT14 7EQ 1 2 3 4 5 77 reviews

28th January 2019

Overall, I feel I must say I am very satisfied with the care and service I receive from the Surgery, both the doctors and staff. I have always found them to be both friendly and caring, and prepared to listen and respond to my concerns. My one criticism is directed at the online appointment service, where very often it is extremely difficult to get an appointment within a reasonable timescale when compared to visiting the Surgery and speaking to one of the reception staff.

30th December 2018

Some of reception staff could do with training in people skills, they are miserable,rude and do not know what's what, a few are great but it needs addressing they are taking on more patients and yet the Ones they have can't get an appointment with a specific Dr which causes problems because not one of the DRS knows their patients at all no continuity. I would not recommend this surgery.

12th December 2018

My wife has just finished a series of appointments with the practice nurses regarding dressings for burns to her back. The service/treatment she received was excellent from reception and nursing staff, and they can be proud of their work.

10th December 2018

Always a problem to get an appointment. Today I Rang from 8am and finally got through at 9.44, constantly engaged until 9.44 only to be told there’s no appointments and to go to Deal hospital. If I wanted to go to Deal hospital I would have phoned the hospital not the surgery, surely this is just adding more demand onto Deal hospital, perhaps the surgery should deal with their capacity issues rather than pass patients onto Deal hospital

27th November 2018

Since arriving in Walmer a year ago, my wife and I have been impressed with the friendliness of all the staff at the Balmoral Surgery - admin and medical - and their desire to provide best advice and service, which to date has been first class.

{{category}} working at Balmoral Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Balmoral Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8u6