Ashingdon Medical Centre

57 Lascelles Gardens, Ashingdon, Rochford, Essex England, SS4 3BW 1 2 3 4 5 11 reviews

11th February 2020

Having to wait three weeks for an appointment regarding issues that the doctors have been aware of for months surely isn't right? Especially when they are no closer to helping with the symptoms than when I first queried. I was sent for blood tests fairly quickly, which is great, but then no form of follow up whatsoever. Just really disappointing. I have made a third appointment dealing with exactly the same thing. I'm hoping third time is the charm, but I'm assuming, based on my experience so far, that it will be weeks, if not months to find out.

22nd January 2020

It takes 2 to 3 weeks to get an appointment. During the week before I get many texts reminding me of my appointment. The day before this precious appointment (yes appointments are precious as they are so scarce) I get a phone call to say "there has been an emergency" and I will be unable to see my Doctor as all his appointments have been cancelled. I was offered either a Locum or a wait of another 2 weeks to see the Doctor. This has now happened 3 times. The first time I had a rash due to an allergic reaction of a heart drug.....I was told by the not yet qualified Doctor that I either had bed bugs or scabies! Neither of which I had and the latter is caught from living in crowded condiitions....I live on my own! I had to wait another 2 weeks to get the drug changed to another one....hey presto the rash went. The second time I got a Nurse. These are NOT qualified Doctors. Today will be the third time I have had my appointment cancelled, if I get a Nurse or unqualified Doctor in training I shall walk out and change Doctors.

{{category}} working at Ashingdon Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ashingdon Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecdct