Ashingdon Medical Centre

57 Lascelles Gardens, Ashingdon, Rochford, Essex England, SS4 3BW

Ashingdon Medical Centre

21st September 2017

My thanks to Kerry Jones, for sorting out my wife's prescription. This followed an un-notified refusal to fill a prescription, based on an incorrect assessment, and the subsequent un-notified passing of the prescription, so that my wife's medications were, unknown to me, at a pharmacy in Ashingdon, while we were on holiday in Northumberland. I suggest that you consider introducing a system of notifications, when prescriptions are refused for any reason, in order to avoid similar issues arising in the future.

28th December 2016

Absolutely disgusting, had paramedics out to see our 8 month old who advised us to get a GP appointment, so we did that and they couldnt give us an appointment for at least 10 more hours so asked to just speak to the GP as even 111 had said they have to speak to us as they have a duty of care, especially with a baby involved, but they refused. Later that day we received a call advising our appointment was cancelled and there was no other option. I wouldnt usually mind but we are talking about a baby! And there was zero care or consideration

25th September 2015

Have been fortunate to not have to visit the surgery for about a year now but went this morning with a couple of issues and was very impressed with the consultation. Dr. Patel was very thorough, listened to me and explained the on-going process very well. I am more than happy!

20th August 2015

23rd January 2015

Great Doctors when you can get an.appointment, but sadly more often than not I have to wait almost a week for an appointmen, I feel this could be greatly imimproved, the surgery could offer longer opening hours or a morning or evening walk in clinic.